Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Male Population Increasing. Female population decreasing,

ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Officer

This might be the reason for the rise of inceldom in men and why they're turning everyone gay.

In western society aren’t there more females? The only reason there are more men than women in total is because of China and India

[UWSL][UWSL]Great, a world with fewer women is a better world.[/UWSL] [UWSL]For me, there would be a genocide of women and we would do children artificially and only men, only beautiful women would remain, but would be enslaved for male pleasure.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

This creates more incels and smv of foids goes even further up

[UWSL][UWSL]Great, a world with fewer women is a better world.[/UWSL] [UWSL]For me, there would be a genocide of women and we would do children artificially and only men, only beautiful women would remain, but would be enslaved for male pleasure.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Retarded GrAYcel being Gay nothing new here:feelsUgh:
This creates more incels and smv of foids goes even further up

Retarded GrAYcel being Gay nothing new here:feelsUgh:
[UWSL]I'm not gay your idiot![/UWSL] [UWSL]I only hate women and find them useless beyond sex, a society only men would be much better, more evolved and united.[/UWSL] [UWSL]Women have to be enslaved and treated as animals for reproduction and sex only.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I'm not gay your idiot![/UWSL] [UWSL]I only hate women and find them useless beyond sex, a society only men would be much better, more evolved and united.[/UWSL] [UWSL]Women have to be enslaved and treated as animals for reproduction and sex only.[/UWSL]
I meant the thing about there being less women than men that would only increase their smv

49.6 is serious gap no joke

Sigma rage

In western society aren’t there more females? The only reason there are more men than women in total is because of China and India
there are more old women,but not more young women.on average in the west there are 106~108 women for every 100 men.this only becomes an equal ratio sometime around 40~50 of ages(jfl at waiting 30 years with a gender who has no issues being part of a harem just for one men kek) and this is depending on the country.even then this doesn't mean much if the country has a massive ammount of refugees so the male to female ratio depending on the country might be even worse.