Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Male privilege: Ukrainian women VS Ukrainian men

Serious

Serious

Recruit
★★
Ukrainian women: free visa and dances

Ukrainian men: free death dance

I really don't know how much of a cuckold you have to be to fight for oligarchs and politics that earn billions off your death.

Last edited:
Clown world, hope they all get decapitated

1. Cut their clit and mutilate their sensitivity.
2. Mass rape them while impregnate them.
3. Once they the delivery the Antichristcel, execute them.

I approve this message

I don't understand why they fight when half of their women are getting fucked by German and French chads.
Cause they have no other option, most of them are poor peasants who can't pay a draft dodge.

I don't understand why they fight when half of their women are getting fucked by German and French chads.
They literally get kidnapped into minivans from the streets and being set to the frontlines with little to no training.

tbf they make decent money going there

These cunts will never return home either when the war ends, regardless of the victor.

I remember at the start of the war, there were tons of video´s online of women fleeing the country to a safe place, men were not allowed to flee but forced to fight.
But what really makes my blood boil, is that these spoiled white women still have the audacity to claim, that they are somehow ´opressed´ and suffer due to the patriarchy.
All of this is complete nonsense btw, even in Eastern European countries they switched to a matriarchy.
Female opression is a myth

It's got something to do with protecting the motherland or whatever.
If you live in a country which is called the Motherland and not the Fatherland you're a cuck by default.

f3a45bbc123b97f568b93885a6e76ed54a08f3b7bf1a0dffd08874e736774153-jpg.617120

All Ukrainian soldiers deserve death. A Ukrainian man in Ukraine fights so that:

1. His land is sold to Blackrock
2. His industry is sold to foreign investors
3. His women are given to foreigners
Why on earth would you fight for such a country? This map explains a lot:

Ukraine average IQ is 90, so they were chosen by CIA because they knew a low IQ population like this would be easier to subvert than say Belarus. Hopefully all the low IQ Ukrainians are wiped out by this war and the new generation (however small) won't be such genetic trash.

Yeah I can't really work out what most Ukrainians are fighting for.

:yes::owo::owo: Based Moroccancel!

They literally get kidnapped into minivans from the streets and being set to the frontlines with little to no training.
Why they don't oppose to this in mass?

I hope they all get publicly tortured. And then when there all dead we all take our shit and piss and throw it on there dead corpses. Then we let them be worm food.

I don't get why you guys hate on Ukrainian men. They are literally kidnapped to be drafted into the army and sent to the trenches. They have no weapons to fight back when being kidnapped. If they try to kill their officers they will just be executed. The only chance is to do as they say while avoid being killed in combat.

Tbh I don't care about Ukr**nians male or female

Ukraine was a great reminder and blackpill to any retarded that believed women oppression for even a second, remember that every incel male the society rejects now will be forced in the meat grinder of war the moment the elites decide to. I would rather go to prison and be beaten then lay my life down for useless sluts and elites

If war came to America, this will be how men and women are treated differently.

Ukraine was a great reminder and blackpill to any retarded that believed women oppression for even a second, remember that every incel male the society rejects now will be forced in the meat grinder of war the moment the elites decide to. I would rather go to prison and be beaten then lay my life down for useless sluts and elites
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

:yes: :blackpill:

Ukranian nationalism in a nutshell

There is a thing called barrier troops
From wikipedia:

According to research by Jason Lyall, barrier troops are more likely to be used by the militaries of states that discriminate against the ethnic groups that comprise the state's military.
So you mean the Jews who run Ukraine hate on ethnic Ukrainians? What a surprise!

Looks like that info will soon disappear. JFL.