Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL male sex strategies

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
notice the difference between 'female dating strategies' and 'male sex strategies'

WE ARENT PLAYING GAMES. WE JUST WANT TO FUCK. You dont ever say 'male dating strategies.' Dating isn't a goal, it's a waste of time, a means to an end. Women however, would never label what they do as a 'female sex strategy' to fuck the hottest guy. Women don't want sex, they just want status, and sex is merely a tool to obtain that status.

I personally think, unpopular opinion here, I personally think women really just hate sex. Even Chad sex. Not that it's gross, it's that they know it's an abdication of power, and women HATE giving things away. For the most part, sex is more of a tool for them, a tool to wield power over men, and ultimately, deep down women know its really not that empowering to be a slut. If they are a slut, then they will hide that to the grave with them, only save those stories to compete with their bestie. If they aren't in a sexually competitive environment that encourages competitive hypergamy, theyd rather give it once in a while to a chadlite betabuxx that she's straight up exploiting, than to be on that rotation hoe life. Every bitch has a rotation phase, but they only have that in their SEXUAL PRIME-- :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Id love to come home to someone who smile at me, but at the end of the day, I am just an
ugly subhuman and my attempts at approaching women just doesnt work out, I have accepted ill be a lonely man with chronicpain adhd and autism, I have tried getting into dating, I have also been on medication against these stuff and nothing there either, I feel its time to throw in the towel, Chronicpain and ADHD is taking over and life is just a living hell

I personally think women really just hate sex. Even Chad sex. Not that it's gross, it's that they know it's an abdication of power, and women HATE giving things away.
Image 25 1

Get a grip, you're rambling off nonsense.

Id love to come home to someone who smile at me, but at the end of the day, I am just an
ugly subhuman and my attempts at approaching women just doesnt work out, I have accepted ill be a lonely man with chronicpain adhd and autism, I have tried getting into dating, I have also been on medication against these stuff and nothing there either, I feel its time to throw in the towel, Chronicpain and ADHD is taking over and life is just a living hell
It's like we're riding a bike without wheels, TO GET TO SCHOOL, but we're all 40 and gymmaxxing on this stupid bike that never got wheels, still late to the school we never got to attend.

notice the difference between 'female dating strategies' and 'male sex strategies'

WE ARENT PLAYING GAMES. WE JUST WANT TO FUCK. You dont ever say 'male dating strategies.' Dating isn't a goal, it's a waste of time, a means to an end. Women however, would never label what they do as a 'female sex strategy' to fuck the hottest guy. Women don't want sex, they just want status, and sex is merely a tool to obtain that status.

I personally think, unpopular opinion here, I personally think women really just hate sex. Even Chad sex. Not that it's gross, it's that they know it's an abdication of power, and women HATE giving things away. For the most part, sex is more of a tool for them, a tool to wield power over men, and ultimately, deep down women know its really not that empowering to be a slut. If they are a slut, then they will hide that to the grave with them, only save those stories to compete with their bestie. If they aren't in a sexually competitive environment that encourages competitive hypergamy, theyd rather give it once in a while to a chadlite betabuxx that she's straight up exploiting, than to be on that rotation hoe life. Every bitch has a rotation phase, but they only have that in their SEXUAL PRIME-- :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I agree for the majority of the words
Except sex with chads , they like it

Brutal barely any replyspill