Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Male to female

Incels in denial

we should bully troons until that 41% turns into 75% then 90%

make a tranny post without mentioning suicide: 9999% impossible challenge

These freaks need to be bullied, this dumb af

the more society accepts them, the more it will go up :feelshaha:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Even worse, Theyll start doing hormones from a young age so if you try to get with a female, Youll get matched with a man because men are less picky and still have the same brain, So if a female is attracted to you then its probably a man, I seen trannies online looking like real women no kidding no ooga booga holy fuck

Shouldbhave thought about that before mutilating yourself

It's over.

maury-laughing.gif

tbh

I was bullied in school and I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy.
I was too and I would wish it on soys, trannys, foids and Chads

two wrongs don't make a right, young padawan
but I get it.
Mathematically two wrongs do make a right. Also why is bullying those groups wrong?

Is it too late for me to transition into a chad?

Transgenderism and Suicide are inherently linked. Most transgenders have another mental illness in addition to gender dysphoria, mental illness often leads to :feelsrope:. They transition in the false belief their life will be magically better, however they often realize that everything they sacrifice is in vain. They were no different than before, in fact worse off due to the health negatives.

Mathematically two wrongs do make a right. Also why is bullying those groups wrong?
True, but it's a philosophical question, not a mathematical one.
Not wanting to be bullied (which I assume everybody wants) while simultaniously wanting to bully others is a double standard and those aren't good to have.

The weak resort to all the things in the world to create a false impression but they never accept their defeat.

For anyone getting an error, The author prolly found out about this post and decided to delete it

Toilet

We really should encourage people to trannymaxx

So they would commit suicide

We really should encourage people to trannymaxx

So they would commit suicide
Thats just evil, Lets rather make men NOT trannymaxx, We need all the manpower we can get against these troons, Now your just agreeing with them that we should groom people into trannies, FUCK OFF JEW!

Thats just evil, Lets rather make men NOT trannymaxx, We need all the manpower we can get against these troons, Now your just agreeing with them that we should groom people into trannies, FUCK OFF JEW!
It's not a great loss tbh.
A good normie is a dead normie, idc how they die.

It's not a great loss tbh.
A good normie is a dead normie, idc how they die.
You forgot the average man, Being partially good looking is not enough these days, 10/10 chad with 6,2 or over unless seamaxx