Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Man Accused of Killing Maryland Judge for Taking His Kids Away, Giving Ex-Wife His House

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Captain
★★★

Man Accused of Killing Maryland Judge for Taking His Kids Away, Giving Ex-Wife His House​

Elvis Dunderhoff October 21, 2023

And then, finally, people just couldn’t take it anymore.
We were always going to have to reach that point eventually, where the family courts result in men killing judges instead of themselves.
It never made any sense to me, killing yourself when the court takes your family from you. The people who make these decisions have addresses.
New York Post:
The Maryland judge who was executed in cold blood in the driveway of his home was “targeted” by a suspect just hours after giving custody of the man’s children to his ex-wife in a divorce case, officials said Friday.

Pedro Argote, 49, is being actively sought by local, county and state law enforcement in connection with the homicide investigation into the killing of Judge Andrew Wilkinson, 52, Washington County Sheriff Brian Albert said at a press conference Friday.

Pedro Argote
The judge’s wife and son were also home at the time of the deadly shooting in Hagerstown, Albert said.
Yeah, that must be nice to have a wife and son.
It’s not worth so much when you’re bleeding out in the driveway though, is it?
We all die alone.
Argote, from Frederick, Maryland, is considered “armed and dangerous,” the sheriff warned as a huge manhunt continued.
Court records indicate that Wilkinson oversaw Argote’s divorce proceedings — which was the only case on the judge’s docket Thursday, hours before he was shot dead.

At the press conference, the sheriff confirmed that the hearing took place — but said that Argote was not present in court.
Court records indicate that Argote was the one who filed for divorce in June 2022.
Wilkinson signed an order saying there was to be no visitation or contact between Argote and his four children, or their mother, Eugenia Argote, according to the partial judgment in the divorce case cited by The Herald-Mail.
The judgment also granted Argote’s ex-wife “sole use and possession of the family home” and barred the husband from entering the property.
Yeah, that’ll do it.
Deputies had responded to Argote’s home twice for reports of verbal domestic assault over the past two years, Sheriff Albert said.
Argote has been ordered to pay wife Eugenia child support of $1,120 a month for their four minor children, according to the court document.
Argote ran a digital advertising business with his wife, but they were experiencing financial woes during the divorce, according to court records obtained by The Maryland Daily Record.
During a court hearing a year ago, Argote’s wife testified that she and her husband had husband fought constantly, often about their divorce.
Around the time Argote filed for divorce, his wife petitioned for a domestic violence protection order against him.
Look – I don’t support killing judges.
But I’d be lying to you if I said I didn’t understand.

Men are being backed into corners left and right.
Instead of laying down and dying in the corner, they should probably… do something else.

hopefully that nikkuh escapes, nikkuh

these people think they are so high and mighty. funny how easily they die.

This is exactly how to get revenge. Good on him.

how do you manage to kill a judge

This is exactly how to get revenge. Good on him.
Imagine if more people start killing judges for unjust rulings. The "law" might start to be more like the law and less like a racket that protects the rich and powerful and punishes the average person.

the face of betabuxx

no like, how did he actually kill him? did he walk into a courtroom or? what?
The Maryland judge who was executed in cold blood in the driveway of his home
Probably just tracked the judge down or followed him home or something and just shot him or something like that

He is considered armed and dangerous? This man is no longer an actual threat to society.

Probably just tracked the judge down or followed him home or something and just shot him or something like that
how did he get charged? how did they manage to catch him? im not a criminal i swear (im currently on house arrest for 2 misdemeanors)

how did he get charged? how did they manage to catch him? im not a criminal i swear (im currently on house arrest for 2 misdemeanors)
idk mang im not american

Based he should have killed his family first infront of his eyes then killed him.

Imagine getting married in 2023 when literally whole society is against you

He's been found dead, killed himself.

How can it be legal to take a man's children and house from him? Judge got what he deserved.

He's been found dead, killed himself.

How can it be legal to take a man's children and house from him? Judge got what he deserved.
thats sad but i guess he preferred that rather than rot in jail

Based, he did nothing wrong.

All judges who use feminist and gynocentric ideologies to influence their sentencing of a low value male defendant, destroying his life through the legal/judiciary system and justifying it to themselves as the “right thing to do”, need to be kept in a basement and tortured for at least a couple of weeks before having bullets emptied into their skull, fuck em all.

Imagine if more people start killing judges for unjust rulings. The "law" might start to be more like the law and less like a racket that protects the rich and powerful and punishes the average person.
:bigbrain:

the guy killed the judge, he's done for. he should killed that fuckers wife and son as well. entire family if he could. his life was already done at this point. might as well go all in.

Don’t feel bad for him. Or that pig who was killed in Austin on the 11th media is like" boo hoo little piggy got a lead injection invading somebody’s house what a hero.” No fuck him the world is better off without him or this Marylander in it.
If any pig faggots are reading this, this is not a threat nor am I encouraging anything illegal so FUCK OFF. I simply feel happy when the trash gets taken out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back