Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Man didn't brush teeth for 40 days

JFL, I had a brief period of not doing the same when younger and never suffered that level of damage; was the dad inhaling pure sugar and gulping down battery acid every other day? :feelswhat:

But I don't get purposely depriving yourself of dental hygiene; you're simply sentencing yourself to an inevitable agonizing toothache, or even a brain infection that could get out of control and kill you, with you feeling the pain every step of the day. :feelsugh:

fuck this channel. always kidneys has something in this channel

JFL, I had a brief period of not doing the same when younger and never suffered that level of damage; was the dad inhaling pure sugar and gulping down battery acid every other day? :feelswhat:

But I don't get purposely depriving yourself of dental hygiene; you're simply sentencing yourself to an inevitable agonizing toothache, or even a brain infection that could get out of control and kill you, with you feeling the pain every step of the day. :feelsugh:
He drank 2 gallons of juice on top of it, I hadn't watched before posting