Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Man pushes foid into train tracks

WHERE IS THE HOES ????

Pushing a foid in front of a subway train must be the 1st world equivalent to 3rd world cels doing acid attacks.

And btw, 100% deserved. This stupid bitch could have chosen any man. She could have been with so many oofy doofy ugly nice guys.

But nope, she wanted the aggressive, toxic Chad who did what aggressive, toxic Chads do.

Enjoy your life now foid without every walking again. But you'll still have an easier life than all this forum combined.

Fuck her

Dark triad good looking guy gets a gf and does this, meanwhile I rot alone to age 30 and beyond.

And btw, 100% deserved. This stupid bitch could have chosen any man. She could have been with so many oofy doofy ugly nice guys.

But nope, she wanted the aggressive, toxic Chad who did what aggressive, toxic Chads do.

Enjoy your life now foid without every walking again. But you'll still have an easier life than all this forum combined.

Fuck her

Average day on NYC Subway

She deserved it, If only she lose her consciousness Jfll

Broken personality detector maybe? Hmmm :waitwhat:

Can I have her feet?

Asking for a fren with a foot fetish...

Plus, I hear they'd make a nutritious soup

Well, there goes her source of revenue :feelskek: