Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man: says based thing. Cucks in comments: seethe

Lmao based chad dad. Even at ripe age of 41 chad continues to use his good personality and get laid

I can't believe people would actually criticize a man for not wanting a used hag with someone elses kids jfl.

:feelsclown: WORLD
And the opposite is okay, btw.
I mean it's okay when a woman don't want a man with someone else's children.
:feelsclown:

"Stop generalizing mister! You don't know if her significant other was part of the .1% who got killed by an IED in Afghanistan" :soy:

Hi John. You're based.
:feelsYall:

"Stop generalizing mister! You don't know if her significant other was part of the .1% who got killed by an IED in Afghanistan" :soy:
That makes it even more based. Fuck ZOG puppets :feelshmm:

Don't forget to mention the fact is both completely acceptable and routine for women to have a long list of demands for men, encompassing everything from appearance, height, income, all the way to social status.
Yeap. And in most cases, all she can give a man in return is, her pussy. :feelshaha:

All the comments defending the women

What if she dated a piece of shit ?:soy:
Its not her fault :soy:
What if he died:soy:

Single moms are trash and in 99% of the cases its her fault for dating someone like that

I can't believe people would actually use tinder

i dont find enjoyment in reading the soyredditcucks seething in the comments

FLAWLESS
VICTORY

Single moms are trash and in 99% of the cases its her fault for dating someone like that
1- She's the one who chose him
2- She's the one who chose him
3- Not my problem

Single mothers should not even dare to try and date a wealthy good looking guy their age.

Man, he's 41 yo. Good luck finding a single 35-40 yo woman without a baggage behind her. I bet he's had a few women before and maybe even has a kid or two from previous relationships. I can commend his intention though, single mothers are the worst. Older foids with kids are incapable of love.

Also men generally don't "leave" their wife/kids behind, that's fake boomer news. It's largely foids who file for divorce, denying the man his family and kids and ruining his life.
Right? Like of course, whenever I see a single mother the first thought coming to my mind is that her poor husband blew up on a landmine or something. Definitely not that this overbearing toxic vagina monster spurted out a baby and proceeded to destroy everything around it, the father falling prey to its insatiable greed first.

Last edited:
Military wife? Then she was definitely cheating on him

Exactly, most of the time its the woman’s failt for choosing shitty men. Not all, but most.

You can't blame her for being a
I can't believe people would actually criticize a man for not wanting a used hag with someone elses kids jfl.

:feelsclown: WORLD
You can not blame her for being a cumdumpster inky well :feelsLSD: