Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Man shoots and KILLS pregnant boyfriend then himself

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★

The Florida man who allegedly murdered his pregnant boyfriend and stole the life of the victim’s unborn child has a lengthy history of terrorizing the people in his life, as indicated in court documents.

Riley John Groover, 26, shot and killed himself after carrying out the homicide, the Polk County Sheriff’s Office in Florida said. His mother identified the victim as Camdyn Rider, 21, a transgender man who was eight months pregnant, according to WTSP.

This incident happened in the community of Inwood in the city of Winter Haven, authorities said. Groover shot Rider multiple times, said deputies, who did not name the victim or otherwise release information on him.
First responders and medical staff at the hospital could not save the unborn baby despite all efforts, the sheriff’s office said.

“The incident occurred just after 7:00 p.m. outside in a neighborhood in front of several witnesses near their home located on Central Avenue West,” authorities wrote. “At this stage in the investigation it’s clear that this is a domestic-related double murder suicide.”

Wypipo moment

Pregnant boyfriend

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Pregnant boyfriend

It was just constipation

>pregnant
>boyfriend
:feelsclown: not even clown world anymore this is clown galaxy wtf