Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Man Shoots His Cheating Wife's Boyfriend

giga based proud of him

Sometimes turks can be very based.

Incels

Why not her? What a cuck

Why is that whore screaming? "Oh no im cheating on my husband but when he instinctively does something he is supposed to do I'll start to scream like a fucking pile of horseshit person iam" he did the right thing:feelskek:

Cucked. Why not shoot her instead?

Cucked. Why not shoot her instead?
I thought the same thing,but its much satsifying to see the foid cry over her side chads dead body,death would be too easy,she needs to suffer and realise that she has the blood of an innocent man in her hands.:reeeeee:fucking cheating whore,even if he shot her,woukdnt matter.Based turk:smonk:.Do you know I heard that in Jordan,if you shoot your cheating wife,you wouldn't be held accountable :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:,max a few months in prison,kinda based don't ya think,unlike the cucked west

Now lets test the hypothesis that he will have groupies because he is now "famous",just like Meeks did.

I thought the same thing,but its much satsifying to see the foid cry over her side chads dead body,death would be too easy,she needs to suffer and realise that she has the blood of an innocent man in her hands.:reeeeee:fucking cheating whore,even if he shot her,woukdnt matter.Based turk:smonk:.Do you know I heard that in Jordan,if you shoot your cheating wife,you wouldn't be held accountable :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:,max a few months in prison,kinda based don't ya think,unlike the cucked west
I do like that way of thinking :feelshehe:, hopefully she gets branded knowing anyone that tries anything will die
Also giga based Jordan