Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man with vasectomy gets cucked, somehow doesn't figure it out

If I ever have kids a mandatory paternity test will be required

Never trust a toilet. They're all psychopathic cum dumpsters that will use you for your resources.

If I ever have kids a mandatory paternity test will be required
Should be law. The woman always knows it's her kid.

Yes, I was asking. I thought paternity test was legal almost everywhere, why wouldn't it be?
In Germany paternity test is illegal without consent of the mother. In France its also illegal.

Why ? Feminists or their puppets made this law so they can have Chads baby and the Oofy Doofy dad will never find out he is raising a bastard

In Germany paternity test is illegal without consent of the mother. In France its also illegal.

Why ? Feminists or their puppets made this law so they can have Chads baby and the Oofy Doofy dad will never find out he is raising a bastard
Brutal,

Never trust a toilet. They're all psychopathic cum dumpsters that will use you for your resources.

Should be law. The woman always knows it's her kid.
God damn cunt whore!

I knew about France but not Germany. You know it's fucked up when the government even knows that wife's are still whores and will cuck their husbands

The absolute state of cucks XDDDD

Really, a paternity test is illegal in Europe.

I knew about France but not Germany. You know it's fucked up when the government even knows that wife's are still whores and will cuck their husbands
If paternity tests are illegal, you are 100% getting cucked.
Fucking retard cuck idiot -99999 iq
I want to cum in that holes mouth though
That she's so good-looking is a huge tip-off, too.