Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Manbaby's day in the garden

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I spent all day pottering around in my parents back garden today planting shit and trimming, like the sort of thing a fucking toddler would do with grandma whilst the parents are at work or maybe that of a 70 year old retired man.

Not something a man in the so-called prime of his life should feel the need to be interested in or have time for. In my limited way I had a nice day but would rather have a girlfriend like a real man, not filling time with this sort of thing every time the weather is nice.

Last edited:
Sounds fun tbh

i used to have a lot of plants before and especially red and violet roses that i grew over a long period of time, i also had Arabian mixed roses and a ton of other ones but one day i needed to change my living location which caused me to leave the plants, they're probably dead now because of no water plus the weather gets hot asf in these times

Sounds like a fun cope. Seeing the plants grow and thrive gives you a small dose of satisfaction.

Something else to do other than just rot inside.

Better than spending half of your day playing Counter Strike and the other half listening to anime music.
Yeah I guess it beats being inside all the time, even if we still end up in our rooms in front of a screen during the evening.
Sounds fun tbh
It was, but I'd still rather have a girlfriend to enjoy it with and sit down with some drinks etc when we'd planted everything.
i used to have a lot of plants before and especially red and violet roses that i grew over a long period of time, i also had Arabian mixed roses and a ton of other ones but one day i needed to change my living location which caused me to leave the plants, they're probably dead now because of no water plus the weather gets hot asf in these times
I'm sorry you had to move bro, I sometimes have bad dreams about my parents selling the house and everything in the garden changing and not being able to go back and tend to them. And yeah things seem to need manually watering a lot more these past few years.
Sounds like a fun cope. Seeing the plants grow and thrive gives you a small dose of satisfaction.

Something else to do other than just rot inside.
Thanks, yeah it helps a bit. But like any other cope it can only last so long before tfw no gf creeps in again, at least in my own head.

If I can, I will start to grow my own Weed & Mushrooms maybe.

If I can, I will start to grow my own Weed & Mushrooms maybe.
I wish you luck, I heard weed plants can be picky about their potting mixture.