Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

manchildren.is

another liberal grooming department

Is it just autism and being spoiled ?
Or is is the opposite and they're repressing severe trauma ?

Actually I think I know someone like this. There's a problem in his brain so it stopped developing at 10 or 12. He's still very young so idk what it looks like in adults tho.

speaks volumes, don't even know what i was expecting

Capture777

Reeeeeeeported!

Imagine banning Tik Tok, but not Reddit.

the internet today man, its just another one of those attention seeking shit.

Average subreddit

reddit is full of pedophiles

the internet today man, its just another one of those attention seeking shit.
Not saying you're wrong but I really can't believe people would do this for a couple updoots.

I feel sorry for them, they are literally retarded and i dont mean that in an insulting way

I don't get most of you guys. Where's the pedophilia or grooming? Half of you guys literally cries about how it fucks with them to have hit the wall and I've seen several .is threads about people saying they've been an adult for a long time but feel like they're stuck in their teens or miss their childhood because that was the only good time they had in their life.
I see that subreddit as pretty much the same thing except for a few differences, which are that it's on Reddit and they're using cringe LGBTI+-esque normie terminology for everything they say and the seemingly few (1) freaky-looking people who feel and dress 0 as a 30y/o. Why hate or insult them though? Do you have any proof they harmed someone?

I'm getting tired of these threads. You people will never stop being so annoyingly presumptuous or impudent. I'll log off

I don't get most of you guys. Where's the pedophilia or grooming? Half of you guys literally cries about how it fucks with them to have hit the wall and I've seen several .is threads about people saying they've been an adult for a long time but feel like they're stuck in their teens or miss their childhood because that was the only good time they had in their life.
I see that subreddit as pretty much the same thing except for a few differences, which are that it's on Reddit and they're using cringe LGBTI+-esque normie terminology for everything they say and the seemingly few (1) freaky-looking people who feel and dress 0 as a 30y/o. Why hate or insult them though? Do you have any proof they harmed someone?

I'm getting tired of these threads. You people will never stop being so annoyingly presumptuous or impudent. I'll log off
:soy: