Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mangled corps art performance!

GodOfScorn

GodOfScorn

Banned
-
Very recently I had a brilliant vision of a mangled mutillated gorey bloody corpse being moved around on a stage for some random strange reason, but this gave me a wonderful idea!!! What if I got a bunch of people to clean out fresh corpses taken from labs and also goy some bodies from african human taxidermy shops and Ill have the people crawl into the cleaned out bodies to use as skinsuits for a world premiere art play at a large theater in NYC or somewhere else! Let me go into detail here. Here's what im thinking, we keep the taxidermi bodies as is but take the fresh bodies from labs and slice them up to makr them look very unsettling and gross (representing incels). The play shall revolve around attractive people ( the unmutilated taxidermi bodies) and the ugly people (the mutilated gorey cadavers). The play will feature blood bathing, lots of sex, verbal conflict, and a bunch of people doing weird shit in emptied out bodies, and it will be very similar to the Weird ARTE Perfomance, look up "strangest theatre performance ever" on youtube to get a better picture of what I invision. Maybe I will create this performance all digitally on a high end computer but the real thing would be super awesome!

I remember when infiltrators posted high effort threads that were semi-passable.
Go back to IT and rethink your life, you pathetic creature.

Your opinion is noted but is unecessary.