Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlet asks Koreans if they would date a black guy, ends up getting a cute girls we chat

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Damn bro, he got the cutest girl in the video
Skip to 3:00 if you just want to see him get her wechat

e3c49b5fc5066ea48cd72867c26ce690.png

Height comparison for reference

IIRC he also dated a decent looking chinese girl
Not advocating for blackcels to go to china, but still...

Seems like you're really trying to make blackcels on here look bad, aren't you? You've made multiple threads like this recently. disappointing since you're a blackcel yourself...

Maybe this isn't your intention, but this is just how I see it.

Seems like you're really trying to make blackcels on here look bad, aren't you? You've made multiple threads like this recently. disappointing since you're a blackcel yourself...

JBWmaxxers make threads about it all the time, I don't know why I shouldn't be able to.

How short is he? This is lifefuel for manlets

JBWmaxxers make threads about it all the time, I don't know why I shouldn't be able to.
As far as I know, @IncelCream is the only whitecel who does.

All the other "JBWmaxx" threads are made by ethnics trying to hate on whitecels

As far as I know, @IncelCream is the only whitecel who does.
Well no one complains when he does it, why are you complaining when I do it?

I mean, it's almost like you don't want to have options...

Well no one complains when he does it, why are you complaining when I do it?

I mean, it's almost like you don't want to have options...
Many whitecels have complained about his threads.

Seems like you're really trying to make blackcels on here look bad, aren't you? You've made multiple threads like this recently. disappointing since you're a blackcel yourself.
That explains it. Niggers are the biggest copers when it comes down to everything. We wuz kangz is one of the examples. They simply can not accept defeat. Ever. There is nobrace that fits the meme of Just Be.... Whatever.

Last edited:
:feelsPop: Im just lurking

just be a famous youtuber bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm (((kinda weird))) that other races when introduced to feminism are starting to fuck niggers

c'mon bro koreans and chinese hate black people, we all have seen those racist commercials and all the skin beaching industry going on there, ofc they won't say it in his face duh

also getting numbers mean shit

hmmmm (((kinda weird))) that other races when introduced to feminism are starting to fuck niggers

Women in very homogenous nations outside of the Anglosphere tend to be fairly open to dating non-whites because they have not yet had the chance to become familiar with the negative characteristics associated with them (the ethnics).
c'mon bro koreans and chinese hate black people, we all have seen those racist commercials and all the skin beaching industry going on there, ofc they won't say it in his face duh

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVQtZiqJf9U

Most of those commercials come out of china, so they often make the other asians look bad

Most Koreans seem pretty chill tbh, and have promoted a lot of famous black celebrities over there

Women in very homogenous nations outside of the Anglosphere tend to be fairly open to dating non-whites because they have not yet had the chance to become familiar with the negative characteristics associated with them (the ethnics).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVQtZiqJf9U

You see what I mean?, racist chinese commercial Chinese people

Last edited:
Most of those commercials come out of china, so they often make the other asians look bad

Most Koreans seem pretty chill tbh, and have promoted a lot of famous black celebrities over there
I see, not very into korean tbh so I can't really say, all I know is that they're very lookist and worship light skin

You see what I mean?, chinese commercial.
man I fucking hate china and the chinese people ngl

@케이팝 차드 is korean, why not PM him and ask?
He's admitted that he knows blacks who've dated Koreans, yet denies that it has any significance

Trying to ascend in asia as a below average manlet Black guy JFL, good luck my nigga.

Just don't be asian is starting to get pretty relevant.

@케이팝 차드 is korean, why not PM him and ask?
i can attest to you this is not true, dude probably doing the video and handpicking the only positive responses he got to pander to the part of his audience who happen to be bkack koreaboos. dating a blackguy is the ultimate value and status killer, its a suicide for soical and future love life. ppl get severed from their family for this shit in the cases of some haedcorely traditional parents. ive seen maybe 3 viable aged, viable faced local , non westernized women with a black guy in public in my life.
Also its painfully obvious by their micro expressions these girls are forced to.be politically correct and wasnt revealing their true colors. Are they supposed to say on camera in a video that will be posted online they wouldnt date black.guys and risk getting cancelled . of course theyd just play it safe and say theyd daye black guys

Last edited:
i can attest to you this is not true, dude probably doing the video and handpicking the only positive responses he got to pander to the part of his audience who happen to be bkack koreaboos. dating a blackguy is the ultimate value and status killer, its a suicide for soical and future love life. ppl get severed from their family for this shit in the cases of some haedcorely traditional parents. ive seen maybe 3 viable aged, viable faced local , non westernized women with a black guy in public in my life.
Also its painfully obvious by their micro expressions these girls are forced to.be politically correct and wasnt revealing their true colors. Are they supposed to say on camera in a video that will be posted online they wouldnt date black.guys and risk getting cancelled . of course theyd just play it safe and say theyd daye black guys

For some reason I really doubt your opinion, since you've said in the past that you've seen local women date black guys

i have seen local women date niggers

If anything I'd just say that you're gatekeeping

For some reason I really doubt your opinion, since you've said in the past that you've seen local women date black guys

If anything I'd just say that you're gatekeeping
i've seen tinder experiments done by koreans on looksmax, where tyronelite got 30 matches in korea, so if you're a tyronelite maybe you will get girls

I'm sick and tired of this game you keep playing, you keep making asians out to be racist KKK members, yet you know damn well that one of your countries biggest celebrities is BBC Okyere :feelskek:

Didn't watch, but don't only Chinese use wechat because it's literal Chinese gov spyware?

Now you know how I feel...

High IQ. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a paid actor

Last edited:

Noodlewhores prefer anything over rice tbh (JBW is king though, like pretty much everywhere).

I think noodlewhores would fuck any race that's not rice.
They probably slobber at the thought of a fucking black men, just mommy and daddy says no so they refrain and instead fuck all the white guys they can find in their vicinity, with their parents proudly smiling on, good for you whore, drive the korean race to extinction.
Noodlewhores prefer anything over rice tbh (JBW is king though, like pretty much everywhere).
thank you

Here's what I've observed about these street interviews. You're putting people on the spot and they don't want to offend. I don't know what Wechat is, but I assume it's about as intimate as me handing out my Reddit username. She didn't suck his dick, but if I was her and wasn't ready to suck his dick, and here he comes saying "Hey would you date someone like me? I'm not necessarily saying would you date me but come on, you know what I mean" I would give a safe answer like "Here's my Wechat, I'm sure that's harmless."

Jokes aside

JBC > JBB > Anything but white > JBW
yes whites are gigatruecel, everytime i go out i see many curries stealin my pure white women. only whites can be incel

yes whites are gigatruecel, everytime i go out i see many curries stealin my pure white women. only whites can be incel
this but unironically, the women are no longer pure if they are coal burners, regardless there is no wife material out there at this day and age