Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet cope of the year

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

It took me aback how different this look was, but instead of viewing it as a net negative, I intrinsically started looking at it as simply DIFFERENT. I out of nowhere, genuinely started viewing it as a unique look filled with positive characteristics:

Stocky, dense, compact and robust frame which separated me from the crowd (in a positive way), making me more memorable. It's an eye catching visual, but a very masculine and positive one.

My "minds eye" has transformed, and now view my frame as some wolverine-esque, positive visual rather than some negative archetype.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

some one called me different too. that is a bluepilled terminology for ugly and/or not attractive.

manlets cope in mysterious ways

He's not happy, he hates being a manlet but just doesn't want to admit it.
Cope

Qoz8nyi8g0a71

Look at this tallfag humblebrag to him in the comments: "I love manlets; I take their GFs, beat them up in the playground when I was young, and steal job positions by being 8-11 inches taller than them.".
Screenshot155

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/peslx3/met_someone_who_looked_liked_me_and_its_changed_a/hb0e6lz?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

:lasereyes::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:: Fucking 6'3 tallfag.
I hate being 5'4 and having to fear these fuckers. :feelsree:

Last edited:
Tl:dr framepill/fightingsuccesspill

someone should tell this guy no one gives a fuck if they see some 160lb 5'5 guy walking in the street, that is so unremarkable.

I now know what some girls see when they say they viscerally prefer the physical aesthetic of short men, over average height and tall men frames. I SEE that positive unique shape, form and aesthetic they are describing now, and I have that.

when has ANY foid ever say they prefer the aesthetic of short men over average/tall

what planet are these idiots on?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-31 12.22.54.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-31 12.22.54.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 78
And what the idiotic manlet does not understand is that the first opinion people have upon looking at you (especially women) is the one that's going to stick, because that's just how our brains work. Especially when it comes to the opposite gender: a pure, raw analysis of genetic quality.

No one will take their time re-analyzing and going back to the beginning and taking laps just to find the best in people, especially not women. The first opinion they have is the one that's going to stick. That's just how it is.

In his words : "Wait, I actually look that short, that different, especially around these people? Damn, that sucks"

4'11 short fat dark oompa loompa looking mestizas or filipinas don't even want men that are 5'5. The ones that are raised in America that is. Fuckin 49ers. 4's who legit think that they are 9s.

this is some schizo tier processing cope :dafuckfeels: