Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet curry bullies cumskin cuck

Hm. I think he just decided it wasn't worth it.

Walking away is not necessarily losing. You don't have to engage with everyone wanting a fight.

I agree though that the white guy threw the first punch and that was dumb.

Hm. I think he just decided it wasn't worth it.

Walking away is not necessarily losing. You don't have to engage with everyone wanting a fight.

I agree though that the white guy threw the first punch and that was dumb.
Muh muh:soy:, dark triad always wins.

The tallfag got scared when the currycel fighted back and his whore gf had to protect him :feelskek:
Tallfag got cucked by based manlet
then tallfag act like sissies :feelskek:

Tf tallfag boyfriend didn't provided and protect his slut:feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl :feelskek: Tallfags expect shorter men to get scared or intimidated when they walk up like a gorilla and get really close, but when the tallfag sees that the manlet isn’t scared of him he shits himself on the spot, I bet his slutty foid dumped him that night:feelskek:

Jfl :feelskek: Tallfags expect shorter men to get scared or intimidated when they walk up like a gorilla and get really close, but when the tallfag sees that the manlet isn’t scared of him he shits himself on the spot, I bet his slutty foid dumped him that night:feelskek:
:feelsdevil:

cumnigger wasnt expecting him to fight back :lul:

@anandkonda he is curry, but westerised.

Who is he? He seems to be based as fuck.
Ikr, I don’t know . I was just browsing through and found this based post, how you feel tallfags getting attacked?

Haven't seen something this funny in a long time tbh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's not curry vs white, but short incel vs tall sexhaver

Why always seeing things through racism?

It's not curry vs white, but short incel vs tall sexhaver
All the curries in the west are "short incels" anyway. We are manlets only because our race.

Brings me Joy when shorter guys fight for themselves

All the curries in the west are "short incels" anyway. We are manlets only because our race.
Yea we’ve been afflicted with mannletism cuz of our diet and many famines

Last edited:
Meatheads will never understand this.

Yeah it's a strange thing psychologically.

I actually had an argument with a housemate recently and I happened to get the last word in before I left for the shop, and I half expected her to chase me down the road!

I guess that's what it's rooted in... that it's very hard to hear someone say or do something negative to you without responding in some way.

But if you can find a way to then you end up with far less drama in your life.

The comments are brutal. Everybody wished that the tall sexhaver beat the shit out of the incel manlet

The comments are brutal. Everybody wished that the tall sexhaver beat the shit out of the incel manlet
Me too, we all share the same feelings:feelsUgh:

The tallfag got scared when the currycel fighted back and his whore gf had to protect him :feelskek:

Exactly, I was once got into a fight with the tallest guy in my class and actually won the fight. Tall fags only strategy is to intimidate. They will lose in battle always if you are not intimidated.

Me too, we all share the same feelings:feelsUgh:
If I was a 6’5 Tyrone, I would’ve defended that short incel and beat the shit out of this guy in front of his gf.

He mogs me so hard.

Exactly, I was once got into a fight with the tallest guy in my class and actually won the fight. Tall fags only strategy is to intimidate. They will lose in battle always if you are not intimidated.
Based! :yes:It’s always lifefuel when tallfags get humbled.

His imaginary scenario didn't went as planned but would be given a silver medal for trynna fight sissy cuckboy :feelskek:

Based! :yes:It’s always lifefuel when tallfags get humbled.
Bro, even I couldn't believe it but in a fight always

Fat/Muscular Manlet >> Skinny Tallfag

This is the only time when "Just be Confident" works.

If that guy was short every one would be commenting short man syndrome. If the tallfag is the aggressive one, the normies side with them.

I mean, they were both aggressive to be fair. I do think escalating things to violence is worse, but going up to a stranger and insulting them isn't a great start either.

I mean, they were both aggressive to be fair. I do think escalating things to violence is worse, but going up to a stranger and insulting them isn't a great start either.
Fuck off fakecel. He just asked them if the girl was single and asked if he was a cuck... and guess what he was a cuck :feelskek: :feelskek:

He is a incel just like us. He is deathnic in a white country and hit a mayo tallfag sexhaver out of jealousy probably. So you are telling me ER didn't do the right thing?

Cope, you think he couldn't take him on?

Now reddit sees a curry incel harassing normie,