Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Manlet gets cucked

KillingJoke

KillingJoke

PillKing
-
Get cucked dude lol, had me laughing for a while

They are both subhuman, both the right guy had the height gate open for him.

16744 upvotes... Cuckitors truly are a strange bunch.

They are both subhuman, both the right guy had the height gate open for him.

Yeah, Rob Lowe is totally a subhuman, even half of us here mog him

c8eec50313885ec43b8a33d91bf5ad74.jpg

Lol its so over

What's even funnier is op's response to a commenter.

[–]Zacithy 3770 points 2 hours ago
She literally could not be happier

[–]TheNervousPoops[S] 2834 points an hour ago
If I keep my body moving, and my mind occupied at all times, I will avoid falling into a bottomless pit of despair.

Yeah, Rob Lowe is totally a subhuman, even half of us here mog him

c8eec50313885ec43b8a33d91bf5ad74.jpg
He being better looking than you doesn't mean he isn't subhuman. When I get my PS back I'll morph him black eyes and soften the jaw, you'll see how he has mediocre harmony at best. Also skin haloes him, and fairly it's a good skin tone.

He being better looking than you doesn't mean he isn't subhuman. When I get my PS back I'll morph him black eyes and soften the jaw, you'll see how he has mediocre harmony at best. Also skin haloes him, and fairly it's a good skin tone.

Oh, I agree. He's hideous, it's over for him, it always was.

rob-lowe-young-blood.jpg

By the way, if you have a hospital nearby, you might want to pop in for a quick MRI, just in case.

Redditors are openly cuckolds, what a bunch of losers

Oh, I agree. He's hideous, it's over for him, it always was.

rob-lowe-young-blood.jpg

By the way, if you have a hospital nearby, you might want to pop in for a quick MRI, just in case.
All right boyo. This is the look washed up women go for (as seen on the OP) for the unaware. Meanwhile, not even a fan of malik but this is what harmony looks like.
zayn-malik-t.jpg
No eye color, skin halo. Lowe's jaw is good and he had plump lips, but his short midface with overly strong lower third gives him monkey vibes, which of course isn't harmonious. But I won't say anymore since it's like talking to a dog.

All right boyo. This is the look washed up women go for (as seen on the OP) for the unaware. Meanwhile, not even a fan of malik but this is what harmony looks like. No eye color, skin halo. Lowe's jaw is good and he had plump lips, but his short midface with overly strong lower third gives him monkey vibes, which of course isn't harmonious. But I won't say anymore since it's like talking to a dog.

Get that MRI, stat.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back