Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlet gookcel asks a foid to prom and gets rejected brutally

• Thread starter Deleted member 40461
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40461

Self-banned
-
This is why you should never try as a ugly manlet, just LDAR or go to emERgency room for help
also this cuck still thinks he got rejeceted due to lack of personality or confidence
he posted this videos over 1 year ago then does he have a GF now? unsurprisingly no
Imagine being this dumb If were this stupid I'd just shoot my self in the head like Ronnit Mcnutt did

He’ll learn the blackpill in time

that hurt to watch. i thank god everyday that im too high inhib to talk to foids

You know whats even more brootal? When ur oneitis doesn't ask, but tells me she is taking me to my senior prom and I'm like "ok" and she takes me to the mall and we get a tux and dress, and then the very night after she picks out a dress, she ghosts me for 2 years, all because i forced a handhold with her and got too close to her. I'm done :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You know whats even more brootal? When ur oneitis doesn't ask, but tells me she is taking me to my senior prom and I'm like "ok" and she takes me to the mall and we get a tux and dress, and then the very night after she picks out a dress, she ghosts me for 2 years, all because i forced a handhold with her and got too close to her. I'm done :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
very close to ascension, you'll get em next time

He should BTS role play maxx and get one of those dumb whores that way.

very close to ascension, you'll get em next time
Im gonna try to go to the club since i turned 19 today and get some of my cousins friends to take pics with me so i can get back at her, foids will get jelly even if the girls don't mog them especially if I'm with many she will assume I'm fucking at least one of them :feelsokman:

I do this to myself every day.

This is an example of unmasculine violence, because ricececls are too weak to do damage to ourselves.

how/where did you find this video? Did it have something to do with not getting into an ivy league college?

Last edited:
I do this to myself every day.

This is an example of unmasculine violence, because ricececls are too weak to do damage to ourselves.

how/where did you find this video? Did it have something to do with not getting into an ivy league college?
I don't remember, it was in :blackpill: or psl forums jfl

Objectively, her IQ is probably much lower. IQ is only one variable, yet is also worth acknowledging in our situation...

He thought he had a chance with white Becky. Best he can do is one of those fat neon-colored hair bitches who are into anime/kpop.

2:46 Her reaction speaks volumes. :feelsLSD:

Gets brutally rejected by oneitis. Spends the rest of the video worshipping football chads & tyrones. At least one chads & tyrones are fucking his oneitis. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What a cuck.

Should take some lessons St.Cho

He thought that he had a chance because they were spending time together, she just used him for fun.

She is getting stressed out by tyronus maximus.

bbc everywhere.