Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Manlet talking about quitting drugs and alcohol

Its even worse for manlets to be skinny, our smv is 0 anyway so might as well look more intimidating.

Just be yourself bro, if she rejects you be yourself more next time

I remember this guys older videos, he talked about his inceldom too and how he never found a partner. He's such a positive guy but apparently its his personality AM I RIGHT INCELTEAR?

I remember this guys older videos, he talked about his inceldom too and how he never found a partner. He's such a positive guy but apparently its his personality AM I RIGHT INCELTEAR?
He is gone for 5 or 6 years now.

Looks like a midget, for him to be so positive, and not abuse substances astonishes me.

That microwave is vintage

His pc is in his kitchen :feelskek:
Poor bastard.
Need to listen to him, but he needs to workout.

probably started drinking again. Youtube was just a hobby to stay off the booze
His parents threatened him to withdrawn their financial support if he didn't stop to make a fool out of himself.

His parents threatened him to withdrawn their financial support if he didn't stop to make a fool out of himself.
What you mean? like in what context? Dude looks like he is already in his 40's

What you mean? like in what context? Dude looks like he is already in his 40's
Yeah but he was in and out of the job market and his parents have a farm so they support him with money. He tried to overhaul himself by changing his style of clothing and putting himself out on Youtube, but his parent were against it. He also admitted that he still wants to drink so maybe he got back to his old habits.

Yeah but he was in and out of the job market and his parents have a farm so they support him with money. He tried to overhaul himself by changing his style of clothing and putting himself out on Youtube, but his parent were against it. He also admitted that he still wants to drink so maybe he got back to his old habits.
Ah okay I understand. Obviously you well informed.

And yeah once an alcoholic always an alcoholic. The cravings never end actually, they just become more manageable the longer a person goes with out drinking.
Basically any addiction is like that.

I hope he didnt start drinking again because judging by the info he gave I suspect his liver was already showing intial signs of damage when he quit. Still not damaged beyond redemption but getting there.The body can heal alot of damage. If he starts again then it wont take long untill his liver is damaged beyond repair.

the other day I saw a true manlet. a balding middle age manlet. It was absolutely funny. Even he was smiling becasue he accepts that he will forever be a laughing stock and nobody will take him seriously.

the other day I saw a true manlet. a balding middle age manlet. It was absolutely funny. Even he was smiling becasue he accepts that he will forever be a laughing stock and nobody will take him seriously.
I know some of manlets like him that are on high positions in business.

Last edited:
Was he bluepilled if so of course it'll be funny. If blackpilled I wouldn't be surprised if his aim in better CHOices is god tier

Would never give up alcohol, it's one of the few things in this life I enjoy.

Meanwhile Chad is a meth junkie and has no trouble finding a girlfriend

https://www.reddit.com/r/JakesShowcase/ it appears redditors have a thing for him and he's actually remembered. Also @RuudVanNistelrooy hes still alive and updates the channel. However you can't comment because of people blackpilling him

fuck quitting