Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlets at it again

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

They are both death sentences for men, but face is clearly more important than height.

If you are short with a normal face, you need to try and find a shorter foid so that you are tall compared to her.

But if you have an ugly face that makes women physically utter "ugh", it's fucking over for you. I speak from experience.

The face is what you are. This is why beheading is a thing. Separating the head (face) from the body is dehumanizing.

5'8 is short now? well that's a brutal blackpill for me.

They are both death sentences for men, but face is clearly more important than height.

If you are short with a normal face, you need to try and find a shorter foid so that you are tall compared to her.

But if you have an ugly face that makes women physically utter "ugh", it's fucking over for you. I speak from experience.

The face is what you are. This is why beheading is a thing. Separating the head (face) from the body is dehumanizing.
Women don’t want men taller than them, they want men taller than men.

But face actually mogs height