Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming MANUS IS THE ONLY THING BETWEEN ME AND FINISHING DARK SOULS

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
This fucker is so cheap. I got him to 20% of his health and then BAM! he does a super fast dark bead attack and kill me. That shit is near impossible to react to because he moves the hand without the catalyst before doing so you think he is going for a swipe attack. And before you know it, stun lock and death. JFL if you get bad rng in DS.

The other time I got him to 20%, he started spamming his dark storm bullshit and started swiping his hand as the same time, cause why not? And of course it killed me cause I was vulnerable when using the silver pendant. Fuck this fight.

Lol if you struggling with manus you will not be able to beat gael or friedde

just do what i did and do the most op pve build, 40 str, 40 end, rest in vitality. wear havels armor. gg ez. killed him my first try

Manos: Hands of Fate. Torgo was an Incel brother.

I played the first ~20 min of this game and ragequit

Lol if you struggling with manus you will not be able to beat gael or friedde
I don't have ds3 and I dont itend to play it
I liked it tbh because I found it very trollish that you could get killed at any moment
just do what i did and do the most op pve build, 40 str, 40 end, rest in vitality. wear havels armor. gg ez. killed him my first try
I have 18 vit, 35 end, 35 dex, 35 int so I can't afford to take a hit or be slow. I have to do this with no damage which is impossible since you need to react in nanoseconds

It took me at least 300 tries to beat him. He is ridiculously hard.

It took me at least 300 tries to beat him. He is ridiculously hard.
I remember one time he one shotted me with his 4 hit combo because I dodged backwards and there was a pillar directly behind me so I was trapped to my death

Just do the bow and arrow cheese

I only played the second game, from what I recall I got about 4-5 hours in and just quit from a combination of boredom and frustration.