Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Many christians are sex addicts and alcoholics normie claims

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Some where in this video the normie says that christians are sex addicts or alcholics because of the physcology of the belief system. I googled it and alot actually are. Some women need to fuck 10-20 times a day with 10-20 different people

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34zBBagAtdI

If they have a true relationship with God, they wouldn't constantly be sexually immoral.

Water.

As someone who grew-up in a very "Christian" part of the US, I can indeed confirm many are quite hypocritical; boomers were the worst ofc.

Give a timestamp

Christians are not perfect ,only forgiven.Not every person who accepts Christ will be Holy and pure overnight!The spiritual purification process can take time.

Christians are not perfect ,only forgiven.Not every person who accepts Christ will be Holy and pure overnight!The spiritual purification process can take time.
I guess you mean you will sin untill you build a christian life? Is that what u mean?

I guess you mean you will sin untill you build a christian life? Is that what u mean?
Sin is so engrained in humanity that all people saved or unsaved will sin their whole lives.The Christian Life is about moving away from sin and moving toward Godliness and becoming less sinful.We will all in sins debt until the New Jerusalem and final Glory.

It means getting up every morning trying your best to be more like God but no one will ever achieve perfection!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back