Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Many ethnicities can't fit into Caucasian beauty that's why they are unattractive

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
If you are of Caucasian descent, there is an expectation for you to adhere closely to Caucasian beauty standards. This expectation also applies to some extent for individuals of Mongolian descent. It can be brutal pill to accept, white descent can more easily meet Caucasian beauty standards(after all they invent it) , with features such as a symmetrical & harmonious, pointed nose, as well as a well-defined jawline.

For example look at this indian I attached below, the bottom one is the typical indian while the top one represents more of the Caucasian beauty I guess, the top has small pointy nose, unbloated, gonial angle, symmetry etc....

Screenshot 20240316 153105 Reddit

If you are Caucasian ethnic, girls might not attracted to you because you don't fit the Caucasian beauty properly, that might be the reason.

This applies to arabs too:

girls would be attracted to this guy who is representative of Caucasian beauty

Small nose, beard and masculine look makes him attractive, which women die for.

Than this one;

Many here don't fit the Caucasian beauty at all that's why women are not attracted ro you. Simple its over.

This goes soo on from Latinos to indians.

Attachments

• 1711185422981.png
    1711185422981.png
    779.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
ALL GIRLS ATTRACTED TO CAUCASIAN BEAUTY

Even in Hollywood, they represent more caucasoid ones, dark-skinned indians represented all are europid fucking looking. They feed this beauty standards to all.

If you are of Caucasian descent, there is an expectation for you to adhere closely to Caucasian beauty standards. This expectation also applies to some extent for individuals of Mongolian descent. It can be brutal pill to accept, white descent can more easily meet Caucasian beauty standards(after all they invent it) , with features such as a symmetrical & harmonious, pointed nose, as well as a well-defined jawline.

For example look at this indian I attached below, the bottom one is the typical indian while the top one represents more of the Caucasian beauty I guess, the top has small pointy nose, unbloated, gonial angle, symmetry etc....

View attachment 1101986

If you are Caucasian ethnic, girls might not attracted to you because you don't fit the Caucasian beauty properly, that might be the reason.

This applies to arabs too:

girls would be attracted to this guy who is representative of Caucasian beauty View attachment 1101987

Small nose, beard and masculine look makes him attractive, which women die for.

Than this one;

View attachment 1101989

Many here don't fit the Caucasian beauty at all that's why women are not attracted ro you. Simple its over.

This goes soo on from Latinos to indians.
What poor diet and malnutrition does to a mf ? I wonder how much Indian and other ethnicities would change, would there face become more robust and sharp, if they would have the good nutritional food.

What poor diet and malnutrition does to a mf ? I wonder how much Indian and other ethnicities would change, would there face become more robust and sharp, if they would have the good nutritional food.
I can only imagine, but even upper class indians and menas are fucking bloated and obese:feelsree:, the one who take care of themselves looks good enough. In curryland, money and connections >looks probably:feelsrope:

Yeah, even the rich people eat such a shitty diet here. We need to make nutrition a compulsory subject here

I can only imagine, but even upper class indians and menas are fucking bloated and obese:feelsree:,
They eat a less nutritional diet. Especially rich Indians.

Yes, I noticed this trend as well. It's racism with extra steps.

They eat a less nutritional diet. Especially rich Indians.
Yea man see the obesity rate in Saudi, which is one of the well of country, if india were ro be developed like that, they would be obese too, it's culture thing sorta

Attachments

• 1711187285360.png
    1711187285360.png
    198.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 1711187285245.png
    1711187285245.png
    198.7 KB · Views: 13
Yes, I noticed this trend as well. It's racism with extra steps.
Yea, even whites themselves can't fit the beauty standards(small percentage)that's why they scroll through this forum.

Yea man see the obesity rate in Saudi, which is one of the well of country, if india were ro be developed like that, they would be obese too, it's culture thing sorta
Whole of Africa India and MENA and LATAM and America needs a cultural shift towards better diet and exercise like Europe.

Images   2024 03 23T145006656

Images   2024 03 23T144954102

220px Abdul Hafiz VC

This is what Indians might looks like with better diet.

This is what Indians might looks like with better diet.
They used to have a better diet but congress did green "revolution" in 1960 and deteriorated the diets by replacing millets with white rice. That's why average height of Indian feel

They used to have a better diet but congress did green "revolution" in 1960 and deteriorated the diets by replacing millets with white rice. That's why average height of Indian feel
Stop with that, it's due to many famines. Many ethnics also suffered from it, they have not getting good nutritional food for the past centuries unlike Europeans.

Stop with that, it's due to many famines. Many ethnics also suffered from it, they have not getting good nutritional food for the past centuries unlike Europeans.
Yes but we further deteriorated after that "revolution" in 1960s

Still they look Indian.
Even if you are dark-skinned, you will be simped if you have the dark looks and represents Caucasian beauty look at the Tyrone meek.

Even if you are dark-skinned, you will be simped if you have the dark looks and represents Caucasian beauty look at the Tyrone meek.
Yes but not ONLY if you "represents Caucasian beauty"

Man this fucking foids :feelsree:

Yes, it's commonly seen that ethnics with caucasoid features are the ones chosen for TV/movies.

In "Crazy Rich Asians" this guy plays a "Chinese-Singaporean":

Except for his slightly asian eyes - there is nothing else asian about him!

Yes, it's commonly seen that ethnics with caucasoid features are the ones chosen for TV/movies.

In "Crazy Rich Asians" this guy plays a "Chinese-Singaporean":
View attachment 1102015

Except for his slightly asian eyes - there is nothing else asian about him!

Look at Charles malton lol, one of the top 5 Asian actor