Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based map of based countries

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

Based and lifefuel

Holy shit russia is based af

Turkey on the map:blackpill::blackpill::yes::yes:

>Drive trains and 455 other restrictions.
Based Russia.

>Drive trains and 455 other restrictions.
Based Russia.
putin is a genius, he declares as femmnist but legalized domestic violence and bunch of other based shit

putin is a genius, he declares as femmnist but legalized domestic violence and bunch of other based shit
Keeping them in line is the best thing you can do for them tbh.

This should be all women.

There we go.

tbh it looks like they are being spared doing all the laborious and/or dangerous work cos women are oppressed don't you know

tbh it looks like they are being spared doing all the laborious and/or dangerous work cos women are oppressed don't you know
This. Most of these are cucked shit to protect m'lady.

Females should be allowed to be garbagewomen and clean shit and slave at night getting raped.

most of the jobs are dangerous and foids woun't do them anyway
Most of these restrictions benefit foids, they can claim an easy office job even easier. I'ts either all women stay at home or they go be empowered in a coalmine.
Females should be allowed to be garbagewomen and clean shit and slave at night getting raped.

If west will completely die, I'm just hope EE would become 1st world countries beforehand.
if based putin continue his work.... the issue is that the guy is taking babie steps, i think he is going to die, and the place will go to the trash can

if based putin continue his work.... the issue is that the guy is taking babie steps, i think he is going to die, and the place will go to the trash can
It's already a trash can, and it's will be only worse.
And i'm standing against domestic violence, we need a law to punish people for cheating or something similar instead. Also don't understand why abortion is bad.

Tbh I don’t see this as based. I see this as cucked behavior in order to “protect women from danger”

It’s not like femoids rush to apply for dangerous jobs anyway —- not sexy or stylish enough, and the long hours takes away their time for a ‘girls night out’ and bullshitting on social media

Argentina is doing well I see :feelshmm: