Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Mark Dice names the Jew

Fire.

Fire.

Str8 from hell!
★★★
Ree

Dude has 1.8 million subscribers and is the best anti-woke channel on youtube. He spends his free time trolling liberals (as one should) and exposing the truth. Just watch one of his short man-on-the-street videos and see for yourself:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40ogFsYC8Nw&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV&index=22

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CdfsCz1oKo&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV&index=27

The only downside about him is that he still believes in the left and right paradigm when it's really about your vote not counting and rigged elections.

Last edited:
Mark Dice is turbobased; I've watched him for years now.

Glad he's naming the Jew.

The only downside about him is that he still believes in the left and right paradigm when it's really about your vote not counting and rigged elections.
"left" v. "right" paradigm is bullshit anyways: I'm technically socially right, but economically left, yet I don't classify myself as belonging to either really.

Hence, why the term "Third-Position" exists.

Yeah, but ask guys like him and Shapiro about feminism, lonely men, religion... he's just on the other side of the mindless drone coin.

Yeah, but ask guys like him and Shapiro about feminism, lonely men, religion... he's just on the other side of the mindless drone coin.
Shapiro I already know what his response would be, but Dice idk about; don't think he's ever commented on Incels/Blackpill stuff and/or lonely men.