Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Marriage in the 21st century

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Only literal caveman IQ retards still get married. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
imagine marrying in the 21st century

"Gender Equality will benefit Men" and other such lies that splatter out of the mouths of Figger beasts. Trusting a Figrew when she only has power because of a lie that Tradtards believed that the Sexual Revolution would trickle down and not cause a drought and a criminalisation of sexuality for Men. My life was over before it started because of the Men from recent times being so weak.

Not that I have even the slightest chance of ever getting married

Some people here actually think some normie or below betabuxx/frivorced failed cuck is better off than us.
Yeah, and some people here believe in MGTOW memes :lul:

Yeah, and some people here believe in MGTOW memes :lul:
The fact is, marrying nowadays is 100% trusting the foid. If she wants, the meme will become reality and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it (legally).

The fact is, marrying nowadays is 100% trusting the foid. If she wants, the meme will become reality and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it (legally).
This meme is bullshit bc it shows only the woman cheating. Do you think men are always faithful?

The funny thing is, men will fall for it again and again (even billionaires like musk, gates, bezos etc.) simply because sex is like air for men. :feelshaha:

Men are so fucking easy to manipulate. All a foid has to do is to be on her best behavior for a few months and the guy will automatically believe he is in """love""" and that trusting her and giving her the power to crush your life is romantic. :feelshaha:

This meme is bullshit bc it shows only the woman cheating. Do you think men are always faithful?
Most people here wouldn't even have any options to cheat with. Even normie men would struggle to find them. Meanwhile, any random woman can get 100+ matches in a dating app in less than a day.

Most people here wouldn't even have any options to cheat with. Even normie men would struggle to find them. Meanwhile, any random woman can get 100+ matches in a dating app in less than a day.
You are only talking about ugly men and normies. But good looking men are marrying too. And some of them 3-4 times. They replace their wives always with a younger one. But obviously only alphas are able to do it.
I agree that every normie man or below should never marry. I only wrote „mogs me“ bc the dude in the meme has at least experienced a sexual relationship.
Get it?

You are only talking about ugly men and normies. But good looking men are marrying too. And some of them 3-4 times. They replace their wives always with a younger one. But obviously only alphas are able to do it.
I agree that every normie man or below should never marry. I only wrote „mogs me“ bc the dude in the meme has at least experienced a sexual relationship.
Get it?
I do.