Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Married man with kids constantly mistaken for pedophile

good

i hope someone will stab him thinking he's a pedophile (in angrybirds)

They think that he is a pedo because his wife is short, not him. He is normal or tall height, while she is mistaken for a child.
Yeah, I fixed the title and salvaged the thread lolz

Still a sort of blackpill, kinda

Last edited:
Jews created shitty made up terms like "pedophilia" and "racism" and braindead normiescum eaten it all up and are still thinking it's real :feelskek: normies heads should be crushed with a hammer and empty insides should be filled with concrete and then throw them into the nearby rivers

agecucks are something else

good

i hope someone will stab him thinking he's a pedophile (in angrybirds)
There's 100% going to be a case like this eventually and I'm going to laugh hard at the tryhard normie psychopaths who will destroy their lives and that of their victim just to win some meaningless vigilante action hero points with other normie psychopaths.

We've already seen cases of innocent men being killed by "pedo-hunters", either because they thought that the men were pedophiles, or because the men's ex-wifes made it up to get revenge on their ex-husbands, and so on. Hell, this actually reminds me of a recent case where there was a pedo panic spread in some high school in the US because they saw a tallfag walking hand-in-hand with some womanlet, only to find out that not only was the womanlet the older one, but he was the one who was still legally underage:feelskek::feelskek:.

It's so fucking ridiculous, normies are such predictable, simple-minded animals lmao:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Yeah, "disadvantages" of being a short foid is laughable compared to manlets struggles. She actually brags for looking young.
"I'm so attractive, you wouldn't believe how bad it is:foidSoy::foidSoy:."

:feelskek::feelskek:

agecucks are something else

I thought we live in a so called patriarchy where le innocent women are oppressed while men can do whatever they want ?

You can easily tell the difference between a prepubescent girl and a sexually mature (postpubescent), young but short woman (usually 15–39 since females complete puberty at 15–17 and the cut off for teleiophilia [attraction towards adults] is the late 30s; after that, it would be the middle ages of adulthood, which is quite distinguishable). This is partly why 15–17-year-olds are sometimes mistaken as adults—because most have completed puberty and are identical to young adults (18–25).

Jzv4c4ubf9671

any jealous age cuck that trys to get people arrested for being with perceived jail bait needs to get tortured to death ( in zone of the enders 2 the second coming HD edition)

Maybe short women should date their heightmatch so that mistakes like this don't happen.

Last edited:
You can easily tell the difference between a prepubescent girl and a sexually mature (postpubescent), young but short woman (usually 15–39 since females complete puberty at 15–17 and the cut off for teleiophilia [attraction towards adults] is the late 30s; after that, it would be the middle ages of adulthood, which is quite distinguishable). This is partly why 15–17-year-olds are sometimes mistaken as adults—because most have completed puberty and are identical to young adults (18–25).

View attachment 1103926
Knowing that could save my life!? Lol!

If there was a remote chance of any kind of interest in me at all... Basically it's hopium.

They all run away at eye contact.

Knowing that could save my life!? Lol!

If there was a remote chance of any kind of interest in me at all... Basically it's hopium.

They all run away at eye contact.
I mean, yeah. This chart assumes you will see a woman naked. :feelskek:

You must be a major autist to be able to distinguish a loli from her fingers.
I once read that that's how internet detectives figure out csam stuff. Since smooth and petite loli girls are popular now... It's hard to tell. So that finger shit on that illustrated is true enough.

No sympathy for her or him. How much you want to bet he's some 6'0 htn putting up with his bitch fake wife for the pussy? That's what he gets.

I once read that that's how internet detectives figure out csam stuff. Since smooth and petite loli girls are popular now... It's hard to tell. So that finger shit on that illustrated is true enough.
Feds are autists?

Tenor 2

They obsessively monitor an obscure internet forum for virgin men 24/7.

Feds are autists?

View attachment 1103999

They obsessively monitor an obscure internet forum for virgin men 24/7.
Not just feds. Anyone that seeks to spot predators, & rescue children... Not all detectives are feds, there's other kinds...

There's a whole science of it. It's very Sherlock Holmes-ish. Little clues... Fascinating stuff really.

Wrinkles are a age clue... Skin thickness... Lots of stuff can be figured out about someone by their fingers.

It's not just about incels.

Jews created shitty made up terms like "pedophilia" and "racism" and braindead normiescum eaten it all up and are still thinking it's real :feelskek: normies heads should be crushed with a hammer and empty insides should be filled with concrete and then throw them into the nearby rivers
It's pure projection. They do child sacrifices and shit and project that onto others

Maybe this will stop short women from breeding

99% of them yes
Based.

View attachment 1103926
This is why i never considered lolis to be pedo baits. They have women's curves and adult hips.

meanwhile her looksmatch is contemplating whether he should rope or not.