Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

married women probably have sex with other men

I

incel god

Banned
-
you expect me to believe, that a foid that is happily married and has a attractive husband, is not getting creampied down her throat by some guy named gino? after gino smashes her vagina she goes home and is sexually satisfied. her husband says, oh honey lets get it on! she puts her hand on his chest and probably says, not so fast buster im to tired i had a long day at work. he touches her again and she says, touch me again and im gonna have gino kill you.

ive spoken with a guy at my cousins wedding (who is now my second-in-law-cousin?) idk something like that

anyways

hew told me he slept with so many married women that it made him too paranoid to ever trust a foid again

They do. Men also. They all cheat. Sexhavers are shitheads.

Cheating is vomit fueling

Almost impossible for sub7 men to cheat without paying
They do. Often is paying involved yes but it happens generally more than you think. Being married is a smv booster after 30. Foids sleep all the time with married men, for one foid get all the benefits without commitments, second being married signals that youre able to catch a foid. If youre not married by 30 everyone think that theres something greatly wrong with you.

They do. Often is paying involved yes but it happens generally more than you think. Being married is a smv booster after 30. Foids sleep all the time with married men, for one foid get all the benefits without commitments, second being married signals that youre able to catch a foid. If youre not married by 30 everyone think that theres something greatly wrong with you
It doesnt boost the SMV of an Oofy Doofy, at least not enough to matter

Not being married is only seen as a failo if you are normie or sub5. Chads like DiCaprio arent married and not shamed for it. Plus being married as man has more disadvantages than advantages

Lifefuel for ginocels

Jimmy Fallon Comedy GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Any wife that doesn’t want sex regularly is cheating.

Foids are always snakes in the grass

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back