Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Martial arts instructors are always manlets

F

FishmanBecker

Recruit
★★★
Did 2 types of martial arts when I was a kid, instructors for both were manlets. Fast forward like 10 years later and I'm walking by a clubs fair at my uni and the "sensei" for the muay thai club is a manlet.

"Just train your whole life to last 5 seconds longer vs 6'3 chad, bro" Manlets dont get up.

tallfags dont need to cope with martial arts

Only chinks cope with martial arts. Just get a gun.

Karate was made especially for incels to let them cope that they could win against tall and strong Chads with a knife/gun

The courses on self-defense are mostly useless. It is not the training that makes you tough. It is about experience and mindset. You can train whatever you want, but once you are in a fight, it is completely different; everything is changed. It is not a controlled environment, like when you are training.

If you want to win a fight you need to approach it as a death match. When I was a kid I would ride my bike for miles at night and one time a group of kids on bikes wouldn’t let me pass. I knew I was out numbered and I got so angry I chucked my bike as hard as I could at the first kid and blanked out. The next thing I remembered was getting up and being scratched from the pavement while the other kids were getting up and running away. I was always a strongcel skater kid but until then I didn’t know I was a psychocel too. I had to make excuses for all the blood when I got home. I still do my best to stay away from everyone.

Did 2 types of martial arts when I was a kid, instructors for both were manlets. Fast forward like 10 years later and I'm walking by a clubs fair at my uni and the "sensei" for the muay thai club is a manlet.

"Just train your whole life to last 5 seconds longer vs 6'3 chad, bro" Manlets dont get up.
We're already up

tallfags dont need to cope with martial arts
Tallfag nigger could beat tf out of a 4'11 muay thai curry (there is deadass a 4'11 guy at my muay thai gym)

Tallfag nigger could beat tf out of a 4'11 muay thai curry (there is deadass a 4'11 guy at my muay thai gym)
Said guy who is a foot taller who doesn't know anything about fighting and uses his height as an ego most likely would fail if the curry knows how to take everything in his advantage.

But really just be armed nowadays jfl.

Most countries are cucked because of gun laws
Yeah. You cant defend yourself. If you use knife or illegal gun, you can seriously get in troubles. Best way is to self defense with a pipe or something and lie that you found it on the street.

Yeah. You cant defend yourself. If you use knife or illegal gun, you can seriously get in troubles. Best way is to self defense with a pipe or something and lie that you found it on the street.
Always that. Also another thing I learned is if you tired your tallfags opponent easily you can easily get away. Depending on said situation.

Always that. Also another thing I learned is if you tired your tallfags opponent easily you can easily get away. Depending on said situation.
At this point is the best to avoid people completely. Normies the second they get comfortable around you, they start picking and provoking with "its just a joke bro"

They were too short to make it into the MMA.

At this point is the best to avoid people completely. Normies the second they get comfortable around you, they start picking and provoking with "its just a joke bro"
Humanity moment man

Short reminder that Mike Tyson is 5"10ft

It's because most of them started at a very young age, so they had to cut weight for competition.
And cutting weight and gaining it back constantly at such a young age stunts growth

In nature, women don´t give a fuck about martial arts.
They want someone who is tall with strong Bones, handsome face.

Most handsome guys are Track & Field/runner type of guys.
Im talking about anywhere from the 400m to 3k Steeple.
Lots of Mile runners I know, are very tall and have a good face, majority of them have a girlfriend.
It´s mainly the red pill copers who claim, you need to inject steroids and attend Muay Thai classes....
Masculinity copers.
women love track and field guys, cause we humans were able to evolve because of running. Make sure you have a good face though

yeah i used to do karate when i was younger and they were always fat and short