Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Masculinity" is pure cope

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
Masculine incel = oh no that ogre creep :foidSoy: potential rapist please help :foidSoy: (white-knights assemble!)
Feminine incel = omg suhhuman :foidSoy: stay away from me in calling 911 teehee :foidSoy:

In contrast...

Masculine chad = oawahh (orgasmic sounds) soo masculine :foidSoy: take me to your sex dungeon nawwhh mr. dark triad chad :foidSoy:
Feminine chad = wooaahhh prettyboy :foidSoy: I can't help but throw myself at you ahhh :foidSoy: (dripping noises from wet pussai)

Looks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Masculinity" rip trad copERcels

Yeah... Nothing new. You have to be at least a 7/10 face to have any chance with foids, add for that the fact that you need a "good personality"

Masculine incel = oh no that ogre creep :foidSoy: potential rapist please help :foidSoy: (white-knights assemble!)
Feminine incel = omg suhhuman :foidSoy: stay away from me in calling 911 teehee :foidSoy:

In contrast...

Masculine chad = oawahh (orgasmic sounds) soo masculine :foidSoy: take me to your sex dungeon nawwhh mr. dark triad chad :foidSoy:
Feminine chad = wooaahhh prettyboy :foidSoy: I can't help but throw myself at you ahhh :foidSoy: (dripping noises from wet pussai)

Looks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Masculinity" rip trad copERcels
You failed to understand what masculinity is

And yes women don't like masculine men

This is masculine

However this is also
Masculine

Images 3

Masculinity copers are quite retarded. Just out of touch Tradcucks stuck in the past really.

Yesh women don't seem to like that
The opposite ,they like masculine chads
They like beauty in his feminime and masculine form
Stop this prettyboy retard thing