Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Massive wave of gook actors commiting seppuku due to not being white

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Ashina Sei just roped today https://variety.com/2020/film/asia/ashina-sei-dead-dies-japanese-actress-suicide-1234770126/

She was 36

aibo-2-cr.jpg

Hana Kimura roped @ 22 back in May
hana-kimura-dead.jpg

And Haruma Miura roped @ 30 in July
hamura-miura.jpg

The racepill is taking over the world

If you are not white your success is irrelevant, these actors are finally realizing that

i dont get why the foids roped tbh

I’m white and I’m utter garbage, suifuel

There have been a few k-pop stars roping too

There are a lot of browncels that would like to be japanesecels

True. They are basically honorary whites, and loved around the world for their media, culture, cuisine and advanced society

Compare that to a curry deathnic loser who cannot even be proud of his country (despite this many show fake pride anyway), let alone himself.

They should at least have "helped":feelshehe: a few incels out before roping. Such a waste...
sucks tbh they could've saved a few of us

white chad said no
they still could've gotten some sub 7 white from the US and gotten a green card and better living conditions out of it instead of living in those work-centric draining shitholes

changs and foids roping jfl at giving up on easy mode, these pussies have no clue of how life can really be disturbing

I'd like to be rice, rices have almost everything to be the perfect specimen of humans if weren't for their bones and height (also the small pee)

K pop stars are overworked 20 hours per day, mutilated with surgery , and sexually abused bi their handlers .
Yeah, I heard the K-pop business is real scummy.

sucks tbh they could've saved a few of us

they still could've gotten some sub 7 white from the US and gotten a green card and better living conditions out of it instead of living in those work-centric draining shitholes
They dont want sub7...they want chad

tell the white boomers with gook gfs who are getting green cards as we speak
Those foids arent with them for their looks its the big diffrence
These foids want chad roo and chad said no so they rope

If you are not white your success is irrelevant, these actors are finally realizing that
just lol
i get general racepill stuff but this is not related to race kek look at them they lose nothing bec. of their race. Many white actors sui too what are you gonna say about it?

Lifefuel ngl bc noodlewhores

They would rather rope then marry incels

i dont get why the foids roped tbh
they aren't white. race pill is so brutal even foids rope on the spot after hearing it

just lol
i get general racepill stuff but this is not related to race kek look at them they lose nothing bec. of their race. Many white actors sui too what are you gonna say about it?
Typical whitey. Always needs to be the center of attention in everything.

If something bad happens its cause you arent white

2020 08 05 13 12 51

Cope, noodlewhores live life on tutorial mode like all other foids. Being non-white only matters for men.

Fuck them trendsetting gook motherfuckers!

I wish she let me fuck her before she roped so selfish.

What a retarded bait thread. 36 year old used up whore roped because she is way past her prime and her career is probably taking a hit.
Yes she is still hot but not as hot and successful as she was a decade ago. To her spoiled fembrain that means it's over

failed at the tutorial mode

I still dont get why do these guys rope despite being famous , having everyone simping for them , worshipping them for being attractive

Being a woman is victory by default.

All men are basically genetic trash to society compared to women.
Because they are stupid.

Asian men have the lowest SMV of all

insanity. their lives were good enough without also having to be white.

that shows how insane the white worship has become in Asian countries, that good-looking celebrities will kill themselves simply for being the wrong race.

it makes me sad that even male Asians are falling into the same trap as noodlewhores and worshiping whites to this extent.
to throw away your life just because you're the wrong skin color, even if you're good looking... it's ridiculous.

I still dont get why do these guys rope despite being famous , having everyone simping for them , worshipping them for being attractive
Mental weakness.

Some people kill themselves over the smallest shit

I think they all roped after their white Chad boyfriend left them

just lol

Jfl if this was 3 mayos who roped because they weren't curry this would get removed so fast for race bait and shit posting.