Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Master betraying the community

CruxGammata

CruxGammata

Power is Shooting
★★★★★
@Master Why did you delete @AloneCel2 's thread attempting to 'doxx' Vivian? It was his magnum opus thread.
You also said she contacted you personally to delete @viviansophie@gmail. which you did in heartbeat.
My bunker thread where I was planning to fake some nudes of her and send them to her institution was also deleted.
Why are collaborating with infiltrators?
We are talking about Deakin University, they can surely afford to pay you a large amount of money just to let them have accounts here (best case scenario btw), how do we know that you are not collaborating with them in secret?

There was a lot of worship going on in that thread, only issue I could see with it

Are you really that surprised? I think it's just to protect the forum. I think it would have been bad if the forum drew the attention of media and authorities because of an organized campaign against that dumb foid. It's about self-preservation.

I didn't delete any threads lol

Are you really that surprised? I think it's just to protect the forum. I think it would have been bad if the forum drew the attention of media and authorities because of an organized campaign against that dumb foid. It's about self-preservation.

True true

The only thing I did was delete her account and I saw her registering again and I hard banned her again. Then she asked me to delete everything about her, while claiming that she was hacked, which I didn't do.

Proudweeb deleted the thread about her, but that's it.

Hardly a betrayal.

Besides, the foid already got enough of a scare. I'm sure she won't fuck with incel forums ever again. That gmail address is now fucked anyway, she'll need a new one.

https://incels.is/data/avatars/o/42/42627.jpg?1651427885

There was a lot of worship going on in that thread, only issue I could see with it
Yeah that thread did get a little pathetic and the whole situation was a blackpill in of itself

I didn't delete any threads lol
How many CIA glowies tried to get you on their payroll so far?

You should use their wage and SEAmaxx with me I saw blackcels SEAmaxxing in Philippines.

Besides, the foid already got enough of a scare. I'm sure she won't fuck with incel forums ever again. That gmail address is now fucked anyway, she'll need a new one.
There's 2 more important emails she uses for education and they're fucked too

They attempted to infiltrate and potentially identify us and especially target australiancels, we are allowed to strike back, and that we did very well I'm proud.
The only thing I did was delete her account and I saw her registering again and I hard banned her again. Then she asked me to delete everything about her, while claiming that she was hacked, which I didn't do.

Proudweeb deleted the thread about her, but that's it.

Hardly a betrayal.
I see.
They might have their account deleted but I already saved all of her emails as well as the emails of her colleagues. :feelsdevil:
Such is the reward of infiltrators.

Rip democracy

wait, did she request that from her official mail? then it was really her?

@CruxGammata and @Bianor are a bit like me when it comes to McDonald’s. :feelshehe:

Which means they are nevER satisfied! :feelskek:

@CruxGammata and @Bianor are a bit like me when it comes to McDonald’s. :feelshehe:

Which means they are nevER satisfied! :feelskek:
Change that avi bro, bring back the iconic gif :dafuckfeels:

Creating an account here was an act of aggression, whatever we did was mere self defense.

@
Master
@Master Why did you delete @
AloneCel2
@AloneCel2 's thread attempting to 'doxx' Vivian? It was his magnum opus thread.
indeed it was

it was good while it lasted at least smh, glad we all enjoyed it

Hey Retard,

If you're interested in participating in a paid study about incels you can do so here, today is the last day: https://www.deakin.edu.au/adi

You will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to click on a link for the survey.

The Deakin Institute Research on the Incel Community (DIRIC) is a piece of research aimed at conducting empirical research to better understand the dynamics of the incel (involuntary celibate) community, and individuals who identify as incel.

Their Mission Statement:

We are aware that members of the incel community are often skeptical about academic research and the agenda/motive of the research team. In an effort to be open about our position, we have the following "mission statement". As a research team we commit to:

Base psychological findings around direct engagement with the incel community and individuals rather than linguistic analyses of internet posts

Investigate incel beliefs and behaviour without sensationalising or demonising them.

Not judge the entire community, or all incels, by the actions, behaviors, or views of the most extreme minority of incels

Base our findings on the biggest sample of incel participants of any study

Base our findings on a broader representation of the incel community including multiple definitions of incel identity (e.g., forum users and non-forum users, or people who only identify with the life circumstance).

Use a data driven approach to investiate potential avenues for understanding incel beliefs and behaviour and to help address the problems associated with such beliefs and behaviour.

It is efficient.