Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Matchmaking has been fixed on old CoD titles (Xbox)

Wolnir

Wolnir

Facially ill
★★★★★
Looks like they fixed matchmaking for the old cods, they were broken for years. Been playing MW2 and Black ops all day, even gun game and zombies is active on BO1, feels like 2010 again.

PS3 is probably still broken, shame
If the games get on Game Pass I might revisit them though

Playing cold war atm tbh, my zoomer brain won't allow me to enjoy games older than 10 years, but even after say that im still playing new vegas doing legion run :feelsdevil:

Playing cold war atm tbh, my zoomer brain won't allow me to enjoy games older than 10 years, but even after say that im still playing new vegas doing legion run :feelsdevil:
Older games are so much better, you should give them a shot, a lot of games have been given fps boosts and they should run even better on PC.

Looks like they fixed matchmaking for the old cods, they were broken for years. Been playing MW2 and Black ops all day, even gun game and zombies is active on BO1, feels like 2010 again.
how much hackers is there in the lobbies you are playing on?

Older games are so much better, you should give them a shot, a lot of games have been given fps boosts and they should run even better on PC.
dw i do enjoy some older games and not graphicaly perfect ones but it does feel like waste sometimes because i slaved my ass for high end pc and cold war is pretty enjoyable too

I play the new cod

Now they need to do it for PC so I can run a vanilla WAW or MW2 lobby without the fear of someone using an RCE on me.