Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Matriarchy will be a 100 times worse than patriarchy ever was

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Women always had their holes to offer to men. So it doesn't matter how powerful men may become, they'll always need a hole. This is the reason why even during the 2000 years of patriarchy every hole had a house to live in, they had food to eat, they had sex and reproduced.

But it scares me to think about the kind of dystopia the world will turn into once feminist overlords will take over this planet. SUB-8 MEN DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER. Other than our high IQ and better understanding of things (which is of no use to holes) we can't offer anything.

Women don't need us. At least in the olden days men used to sympathize with holes and were kind to them. But holes, they hate us and are desperately waiting for the day to exact their revenge for the horrors we inflicted by showing them our subhuman face and by breathing in the same air they were breathing.

We won't be shown any mercy. We will be stripped off our rights, sent to labor camps and mines to slave till we rot to death. While we will be gassed to death in concentration camps, hordes of holes will be fucking a single Chad in their harems.

There'll be no equality in the future, just female supremacy.

Tesla IQ post. In fact, it is literally Tesla IQ because he essentially said the same thing:
In 1924, Nikola Tesla was asked why he never married?

His answer was this:

"I had always thought of woman as possessing those delicate qualities of mind and soul that made her in her respects far superior to man. I had put her on a lofty pedestal, figuratively speaking, and ranked her in certain important attributes considerably higher than man. I worshipped at the feet of the creature I had raised to this height, and, like every true worshiper, I felt myself unworthy of the object of my worship.

But all this was in the past. Now the soft voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship has all but vanished. In her place has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies on making herself as much as possible like man — in dress, voice, and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind. The world has experience many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry. This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.

Practically all the great achievements of man until now have been inspired by his love and devotion to woman. Man has aspired to great things because some woman believed in him, because he wished to command her admiration and respect. For these reasons he has fought for her and risked his life and his all for her time and time again.

Perhaps the male in society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don’t know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it — and there is striking evidence at hand that they do — then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world’s history.

Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants, and other insects — a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established, the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life.

The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me."

Originally shown to us by @Teutonic Knight in this post:

The disposable nature of the male and the value of the female.. that is really the essence of the blackpill. It's a dark future ahead, but something will happen in response to it.

There was never a patriarchy to begin with. It was the natural order that has now been perverted by Marxist social engineering.

The matriarchy is already hell, and it will get a lot worse unless sub-8 men start standing up for their rights.

The disposable nature of the male and the value of the female.. that is really the essence of the blackpill. It's a dark future ahead, but something will happen in response to it.
One hell of a wild ride is ahead.

Tesla IQ post. In fact, it is literally Tesla IQ because he essentially said the same thing:

Brutal.

There was never a patriarchy to begin with. It was the natural order that has now been perverted by Marxist social engineering.
Based
The matriarchy is already hell, and it will get a lot worse unless sub-8 men start standing up for their rights.
Beta uprising is the only way out of this misery

SUB-8 MEN DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER.
??

Literally everything is built and maintained by sub-8 men. I think you should wake up, you are falling for the feminist brainwashing.

If by matriarchy you mean this third-wave feminism, then yeah life would be an absolute hell: degeneracy would be at its highest. The only reason these feminists hate patriachy is because degeneracy is looked down upon and it's the only cure against this degeneracy. Now they are promoting degeneracy overseas by operating as NGOs (non-governmental organizations) to subvert any anti-degenerate (read: patriachal) beliefs.

??

Literally everything is built and maintained by sub-8 men. I think you should wake up, you are falling for the feminist brainwashing.
I know. I also wrote - "Other than our high IQ and better understanding of things (which is of no use to holes) we can't offer anything."

Once the matrairchy kicks in, women will have no use for our intellect and knowledge. All they need is sex from Chads. They don't care whether the world progresses or whether technological advancements are made. All they care about is their primitive biological urges. This is the reason why our high IQ genes is being thrown out of the genepool.

A true genius.

IT always uses him as a positive example for an incel/virgin btw

Thinking being sub 8 makes you high IQ is the biggest cope of them all.

??

I mean biologically sub 8’s don’t if foids are totally free they will chad flock.

Last edited:
If by matriarchy you mean this third-wave feminism, then yeah life would be an absolute hell: degeneracy would be at its highest. The only reason these feminists hate patriachy is because degeneracy is looked down upon and it's the only cure against this degeneracy. Now they are promoting degeneracy overseas by operating as NGOs (non-governmental organizations) to subvert any anti-degenerate (read: patriachal) beliefs.
High IQ

Dont worry it wont have time to evolve that bad

its gonna be more of the same for 10-20 more years until it all breaks down due to global food shortages. Just lol

Dont worry it wont have time to evolve that bad

its gonna be more of the same for 10-20 more years until it all breaks down due to global food shortages. Just lol
I hope this happens

Women always had their holes to offer to men. So it doesn't matter how powerful men may become, they'll always need a hole. This is the reason why even during the 2000 years of patriarchy every hole had a house to live in, they had food to eat, they had sex and reproduced.

Women don't need us. At least in the olden days men used to sympathize with holes and were kind to them.

This is why I've said before that patriarchy is actually closer to "equality" than what these women claim feminism is since it's just helping men with the fact the women have more inherent smv. All men have ever really done with their power is made women marry someone of equal status to them.

Women get power and decide to take sluttery to the point of destroying society. They have proven that they don't deserve rights, they can't handle rights.

Last edited:
you know hoe foids love to push polyamorous relationships?
it's so she can ride on chad's cock all she wants.
now imagine this times 10, that's what matriarch is going to look like.
100 foids getting a chad's baby seed while sub 8's get to die on a pit

you know hoe foids love to push polyamorous relationships?
it's so she can ride on chad's cock all she wants.
now imagine this times 10, that's what matriarch is going to look like.
100 foids getting a chad's baby seed while sub 8's get to die on a pit
It'll get way worse than that most likely. Only way we can go from here is down really

After reading some fiction stuff about a hive society, where the queens are the only females apparently and the drones are all male or ambiguous, this seems strangely likely. It won't be as extreme as with actual insects but humans are going the way of a nest society, where your sex determines your privilege and your rarity and most people are thoughtless slaves.
Ignoring the people who fetishize the idea of slavery, there may be actual attempts to subdue people - mostly substandard men - into this lifestyle even more than today, although I don't think it will be explicit, but still implicit like it is right now, a Farenheit 451 scenario of poisoning our consumables and thus our minds and bodies. As opposed to the less deceptive and thus less believable idea of a literal hypnotization of people into drones.

we already live in a matriarchy