Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

May 10th

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★
My birthday was five days ago (I turned 22) and to not my surprise, I didn't get a single "happy birthday" or gift from my family or from the very few friends that I have left.

My mom said she was going to get me something later on but considering how all my life, she has made promises to me and never fulfilled them I honestly don't want anything from her.

Some may see it at silly but when you been lied to and not only that, emotionally neglected for the majority of your existence then of course you're going to be distrustful and hold resentment.

Can't talk to her about her flaws let alone anything without her rolling her eyes or being dismissive, so mostly likely when I leave again it will be for the final time and I don't want to see her again. It's for the best

Brutal Christmas-pill

My birthday was five days ago (I turned 22) and to not my surprise, I didn't get a single "happy birthday" or gift from my family or from the very few friends that I have left.

My mom said she was going to get me something later on but considering how all my life, she has made promises to me and never fulfilled them I honestly don't want anything from her.

Some may see it at silly but when you been lied to and not only that, emotionally neglected for the majority of your existence then of course you're going to be distrustful and hold resentment.

Can't talk to her about her flaws let alone anything without her rolling her eyes or being dismissive, so mostly likely when I leave again it will be for the final time and I don't want to see her again. It's for the best
Just give her the silent treatment

Yeah you should cut her off, cut off your "friends" too

I wouldn't be surprise if she did because since my mom is black, she naturally fall head over heels for the Tyrones
She would do that regardless of your behaviour though.