Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL May I take your order?

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
I'll have 2 number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, 2 number 45s, 1 with cheese, and a large soda.

Lemme get two Big Macs and two apple pies, A little bit of sprite and a side of fries, Lemme get a McDouble, Lemme get a McChicken, Hot sauce, Make sure that s*** kickin’, I wanna McRib, Before I McP***, Lemme get a hash brown if it isn’t lunch yet, If it is Imma be McSad and upset, Lemme get some nuggets too, I wanna Bun cake and a Parfait, Two of them I really had a hard day, Lemme get a McCafe latte, And a couple hundred large Shamrock Shakes, Powerade, Hi-C, Ranch snack rap on the side please, Lemme get a burger with a slice a' cheese, But no onions or pickles so hold that please, I wanna McFlurry, two a those, One M&M, one Oreos, I want everything on the Dolla’ menu, And a burger with Jalapeños, Lemme get a snack wrap for my backpack, Betta’ not tax that add da sauce no eff that, Takin’ everything to go so bag that, In a black bag.

This is how you eat a Big Mac Nigga