Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based May Russian Orthodox Christian Jesus bless the brave Russian soldiers fighting in Bakhmut

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
nuclear war when

Russians are fighting for a totally different cause, bro. They're not just being sent to their own funerals as the metaphorical sacrificial lambs for a random bombed-out shithole village nobody had ever heard of until now. :forcedsmile:

:feelshaha: “A group of Ukrainian soldiers retreating” - get used to that statement! :feelshaha:

Russians are fighting for a totally different cause, bro. They're not just being sent to their own funerals as the metaphorical sacrificial lambs for a random bombed-out shithole village nobody had ever heard of until now. :forcedsmile:
They're fighting to end the bloody war in the Donbass started by the Nazi Bandera Kiev regime in 2014 (and which they could have ended at any moment through the implementation of the Minsk 2 agreements). Capturing this place means moving the frontline away from Donetsk, which means the Ukronazis won't be able to bomb innocent civilians there anymore.

They're fighting to end the bloody war in the Donbass started by the Nazi Bandera Kiev regime in 2014 (and which they could have ended at any moment through the implementation of the Minsk 2 agreements). Capturing this place means moving the frontline away from Donetsk, which means the Ukronazis won't be able to bomb innocent civilians there anymore.
Blah blah blah you both are trying to win meaningless internet points or what.. Leave us alone, would you?

Best you can do for Russia or Ukraine - shutting your oral orifices shut and keeping them that way

pics please, i already contacted one of the mods and ready to give him my pics myself
Pics? I got a nice and nuanced video of you.. now scram, peasant, i got work to do

Pics? I got a nice and nuanced video of you.. now scram, peasant, i got work to do
okay post the video and i will post a video plus also pics of myself rn