Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Maybe Looks Aren't Everything

Yikes!
Misogynist much?
That's so toxic I'm literally shaking rn!!
You sound just like those redpill incels

#toxic #incel #nintendo #feminist

Bookmarked

The father of game theory.

Yikes!
Misogynist much?
That's so toxic I'm literally shaking rn!!
You sound just like those redpill incels

#toxic #incel #nintendo #feminist

The post is a joke. Obviously this wouldn't work for Chad but that's about as bad as Chad would have to be.

will check it tbh

The post is a joke. Obviously this wouldn't work for Chad but that's about as bad as Chad would have to be.

What's "Chad" ? That's incel talk man, you gotta be more confident bucko, women love charisma I mean look at Brad Pitt. Don't talk like those incels man I know you can do it.
Remember women are not sex objects.
Go get em Tiger.

Signed- 56 year old virgin but not incel

Edit: holy!! This blew up, didn't expect this many upvotes . Thanks for the gold kind stranger.

Edit 2: I'm not an incel btw and anyone calling me an incel in the comments below is cancelled lmao . YTA YTA YTA

K bro, sounds good

What's "Chad" ? That's incel talk man, you gotta be more confident bucko, women love charisma I mean look at Brad Pitt. Don't talk like those incels man I know you can do it.
Go get em Tiger.

Edit: holy!! This blew up, didn't expect this many upvotes . Thanks for the gold kind stranger.

Edit 2: I'm not an incel btw and anyone calling me an incel in the comments below is cancelled lmao . YTA YTA YTA
:feelskek:

If Chad said those exact same lines it would've been a different outcome

Go get em Tiger.

LMAO

Go get em Tiger.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :soy: :soy: :soy:

im not entirely sure if i will watch it ngl

If Chad said those exact same lines it would've been a different outcome

John Nash is a Chad. That's Russel Crowe, the actor in that scene, one of the most attractive people on the planet.

Will read later

K bro, don't hurry

The lighting in that movie is shit JFL

In all fairness lighting in any non-studio situation looks like that. You can't expect people to look like they do in a photoshoot when they are in an everyday environment.