Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Maybe niggers aren't so bad after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
this a cucktears shill tryna make us incels look bad.. be avare and I hate seeing mods allow these freaks while all my fun threads got deleted and negged.

Homosapicuckus said:
this a cucktears shill tryna make us incels look bad.. be avare and I hate seeing mods allow these freaks while all my fun threads got deleted and negged.

nigger nigger nigger nigger ooga booga

KUNGZ AN SHEET

nigger_1.jpg

vu9cuHS.png

Akarin said:
Homosapicuckus said:
KUNGZ AN SHEET
nigger_1.jpg

vu9cuHS.png
Affirmative-Action-Nigger-Maxine-Waters-says-racism.jpg

Homosapicuckus said:

They'll find a way to make fun of us no matter what we say, so we might as well be honest.

I think niggers are generally dumber and uglier than other races except abbos.

Melinda said:
They'll find a way to make fun of us no matter what we say, so we might as well be honest.

I think niggers are generally dumber and uglier than other races except abbos.

Still it doesn't make them less successful at what they doing. They can have more women because of low inhibition and aggressive high T behaviour. Many white women just get wet when hearing that nigga deep ass voice.

Akarin said:

KUNGZ AN SHEET

nigger_1.jpg

vu9cuHS.png

What's your point? Even caucasians have that basal monkey look.

Mc3AZjSHT1BJ0DyOxpJH2wYX49AyiYaUb67Hlh-4ymt9Zhsdreh5PyX64cP8ioavJ4zsmD9uKdicHG4_tryqvEferic7o__3lbXD6FtVPJedJbvJaA
Putin-And-A-Baby-Baboon.jpg

Homosapicuckus said:
Still it doesn't make them less successful at what they doing. They can have more women because of low inhibition and aggressive high T behaviour. Many white women just get wet when hearing that nigga deep ass voice.

Mc3AZjSHT1BJ0DyOxpJH2wYX49AyiYaUb67Hlh-4ymt9Zhsdreh5PyX64cP8ioavJ4zsmD9uKdicHG4_tryqvEferic7o__3lbXD6FtVPJedJbvJaA

It's a bad thing when they get with women. It drives down the general population's IQ. Most roasties hate niggers though.

Melinda said:
Homosapicuckus said:

It's a bad thing when they get with women. It drives down the general population's IQ. Most roasties hate niggers though.

They hate ugly niggers. If a nigger looks like THIS, then there’s no “hate” :

32aa55adb10e12c9a1f5a27328be34df--amazing-eyes-gorgeous-eyes.jpg

You’re just ugly, race has nothing to do with that. You need to accept that.

Octopusgun2 said:

You’re just ugly, race has nothing to do with that. You neee to accept that.
if handsome nigger would stand beside average white guy they would look at handsome nigger. If handsome nigger would stand beside handsome white guy the nigger will become invisible for them (especially at night)

Octopusgun2 said:

You’re just ugly, race has nothing to do with that. You need to accept that.

You're deluded if you think all races are equally likely to produce Chads and Stacies lol. Blacks are more likely than other races to have that ugly frizzy hair, not to mention that their skin is the color of dung. 

The black you posted is clearly a half breed. Eyes like that don't occur naturally in niggers.

Akarin said:
Octopusgun2 said:

You’re just ugly, race has nothing to do with that. You neee to accept that.
if handsome nigger would stand beside average white guy they would look at handsome nigger. If handsome nigger would stand beside handsome white guy the nigger will become invisible for them (especially at night)
If a 9/10 nigger and a 9/10 white guy stand next to each other, then sluts would see other things such as who’s taller than the other, who has a bigger dick, etc.

Racism is lame.

Octopusgun2 said:
Ooga booga

Aren't you a sand nigger or a Jew or something.

QuantumDummy said:
Racism is lame.
LMAO a bunch of incels talking about blacks being inferior when everyone here, specially me, is genetic trash leftovers

TheVman said:
LMAO a bunch of incels talking about blacks being inferior when everyone here, specially me, is genetic trash leftovers

TheVman said:

Yea, I dont get racistcels, youre talking about whose inferior while posting on this site jfl @ you.

On a side note, I miss @Melinda. He reminds me of the good old days.

Status
Not open for further replies.