Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Maybe the degeneracy of society will self correct

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
A YouTuber professor Edward Dutton made a good point in one of his videos. That hardcore liberals and leftists aren’t having kids. They’re aborting or deciding not to have kids so their degenerate genes will never pass on. The religious parents will pass on their good genes while the degenerate dregs die off. Then obviously we have a high population of faggots and their genes will die with them.

Our soyciety hopefully collapses due to how everyone is getting cucked by the Jews rn and the wealth gap is increasing.

I may have already failed at life at a very young age and I’m in a shit position rn. But I’m aware that the current normies won’t be much different 5-10 years in terms of salary mogging

Bullshit because leftism spreads by
Ideology not genetics

Most fags are due to social and political conditioning not genes

Maybe true but then skitskins and niggers seem to reproduce alot and have low IQ

Whatever the western elites want happens, and western elites want people to be busy fucking their same sex, fucking kids, paying 1k$ for Taylor swift concerts, wallowing in filth, having no independent thought and most importantly owning nothing.
And that's what's going to happen before 2100.

Whatever the western elites want happens, and western elites want people to be busy fucking their same sex, fucking kids, paying 1k$ for Taylor swift concerts, wallowing in filth, having no independent thought and most importantly owning nothing.
And that's what's going to happen before 2100.
You gotta appreciate how the Jews were able to manipulate the world and society in such a short time with minimal resistance. To go from 20 years ago hating fags to now where they’re a protected class. It’s disgustingly in creditable

You gotta appreciate how the Jews were able to manipulate the world and society in such a short time with minimal resistance. To go from 20 years ago hating fags to now where they’re a protected class. It’s disgustingly in creditable
Yeah but before that they spent decades tearing apart the institution of family and traditional values. Generation by generation. And finally a generation was born who is receptive to this disgusting idea.

They are breeding the society like dog breeders. Awaiting their ideal breed of society, fully obedient and happy to live in filth.

Yeah but before that they spent decades tearing apart the institution of family and traditional values. Generation by generation. And finally a generation was born who is receptive to this disgusting idea.

They are breeding the society like dog breeders. Awaiting their ideal breed of society, fully obedient and happy to live in filth.
I think we’re that society already. At least it seems that way in America

In Western Europe the only segment of the population really plopping out kids are the Muslims. Hardcore Christians are too much of a minority to compete.

I think we’re that society already. At least it seems that way in America
Wait until you have to live in fully-rented houses where your household items come in subscription packages, and if you want kitchen utensils you have to pay for that 2000$ chandelier too because it's included in the package. And you have to renew your subscription every year.

Wait until you have to live in fully-rented houses where your household items come in subscription packages, and if you want kitchen utensils you have to pay for that 2000$ chandelier too because it's included in the package. And you have to renew your subscription every year.
BMW charges a monthly subscription to use its heated seats and other functions

Whites will get replaced by Niggers and Sandniggers

Leftism and leftists aren't really the real problem. Cuckservatives are lower IQ and worse because all of them are high on copium and no, they wouldn't reproduce either because their kids will be suspiciously dark skinned if you catch my drift