Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mayocel runs Jbw in japan

lol the ones i fucked in SEA where much hotter

lol the ones i fucked in SEA where much hotter
You went to SEA. I'm so jealous of you. I could afford going there but i'm saving and investing my money instead.

He’s ugly as fuck too. Imagine still denying JBW. :feelskek:

You went to SEA. I'm so jealous of you. I could afford going there but i'm saving and investing my money instead.
Yeah hookers are cheap there

He isn't. He has a big skull and he has aegyo sal (which is something gooks are obsessed with). If he wasn't balding he would be a HTN to chadlite. Just cover the top of his head and you will see how good looking he is

Not really. He has a good lower third and his eye area is good. The only bad thing is his hair. I would rate him 6/10.

Last edited:
NT, status and moneymaxxed
And he isn't Slavic ofc

He isn't. He has a big skull and he has aegyo sal (which is something gooks are obsessed with). If he wasn't balding he would be a HTN to chadlite. Just cover the top of his head and you will see how good looking he is
What's "aegyo sal"?

True. I didn’t actually watch the video, just a glance at the thumbnail. Normie tier but nothing attractive.

Brutal fucking video, btw. Absolutely fucking nightmarefuel racepill.
That JP-foid isn't really that attractive tbh, but i wouldn't say no to her either.

True. I didn’t actually watch the video, just a glance at the thumbnail. Normie tier but nothing attractive.

Brutal fucking video, btw. Absolutely fucking nightmarefuel racepill.
Thank you for sharing this reaction :feelsmega: I might skip this one

Whiteness aside he has a mogger face