Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL mayocel trait: you lol when a fellow mayo gets mugged by some "urban youfs"

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
essentially your fellow mayos consider you a nigger of their race. So you may as well act like one. When a brotha mugs a mayo, you get behind him and say "yo officah, he dindu nuffin'! he waz a good boy! ya'll rayciss!" Stormcucks are amusing they defend a race that hates them:feelshaha:

Last edited:
I didn't understand a word you just said

Yo, I'm new to these terms. Curries are Indians. Rices are East Asians. Cumskins are Whites (I hate this one). What are Mayos?

I'd laugh if it was a petite White foid from "Rich Town", USA.

"ThugMaxxing", Gs:

shoot this nigger, no white foids for niggers!!!!
No! Statistically strong and independent black qweens are most likely to be involuntarily single
View: https://thedatingtruth.medium.com/why-are-black-women-disproportionately-single-135be78b95bc
because racist beckies keep poaching their kangs from them. I propose that all chads by law must be forced to marry big beautiful large-and-in-charge! nubian queens! And since we inkwells are evil racists we should be forced to get with those racist melanated cave-beast crakka beckies!

-i'm literally shaking these racist crakka beckies make my blood boil!:feelsEhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back