Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Mayor of Paris hits back at ‘misogyny’ after scandal-ridden Tahiti trip

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl:feelskek::feelskek:. Dunno if you guys remember, but this chick boasted about being fined under gender equality laws for having too many women in senior roles in the Paris city hall, because apparently the lawmakers who passed that didn't get the memo that the "feminism is for equality" bullshit is just a smokescreen to fool gullible idiots about it not being about female supremacy, which led to the law actually being changed for only male overrepresentation to be against the law:feelsseriously:, to better fit what feminism is actually about:feelsugh:.

Well, that was a few years ago. Now, she's fully enjoying her privileged life:feelskek::

The mayor, who accused the government of lagging on Olympic preparations, has faced fierce criticism in recent weeks for taking a trip to French Polynesia just days after a terror attack in a school and amid tensions in Paris after the Hamas attack in Israel.
Her trip’s official purpose was to visit the Tahiti venue that will host the 2024 Olympics’ surfing competition, as unveiled by newspaper Le Canard enchaîné on October 25. However, outlet Le Parisien later reported that Hidalgo went on to visit her daughter who lives on an island near Bora-Bora for a one-week private vacation.
In total, the trip by the mayor, who was accompanied by no less than five members of her cabinet, cost about €60,000, according to figures provided by her staff, amid a sharp increase in the town’s debt and a spike in Paris’ local taxes. The eye-popping figure led opponents in the local council to lodge an appeal with the National Financial Prosecutor’s Office into possible misuse of public funds, questioning its “legality.” In a particularly stormy session of the Paris Council, a borough mayor brandished a “Tahiti” branded shower gel.
"You go girl:foidSoy:! Who cares about the duties of some office anyway:soy::foidSoy:? Go to those beautiful islands and have some fun on the taxpayers' dime:foidSoy:!"

Jfl:feelskek:. So what did she say in reply?

“What happened was extremely violent,” she said in an interview with POLITICO Tuesday while making direct eye contact with the reporter in the splendid dining room of the neo-Renaissance Town Hall which she has occupied for nearly a decade. “But what I care about is my direct relationship with Parisians.”
"T-T-Them calling me out is brutal violence:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:!"

One of the most divisive figures on the French political scene, opponents and rivals attack Hidalgo for her unapologetic style and solitary exercise of power. But Hidalgo denied a Le Monde report that she brushed off warnings from her top male advisers about the trip, framing it as sexist.
“Ah yes, women always need men,” she said with a smirk. “Women are always ‘alone’ and ‘authoritarian’… ‘hysterical’.”
You can't be fucking serious:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. If somebody told me that this is a made-up story by one of the guys here, I'd fucking believe this lmao:lul::lul::lul::lul:. There is absolutely nothing as effective at drawing men away from feminism as simply letting women talk freely, there simply can't possibly be:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Hidalgo lashed out at all of those who attacked her, suggesting the upcoming of the Olympic Games in Paris in 2024 and presumably the international fame that goes with it made her opponents jealous: “What really pisses them off is the Games,” she said.
"T-T-They are just jealous:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

This is child-level arguing:feelskek::feelskek:. Behold, the most powerful mayor in the EU:lul::lul::lul::lul:.

What is more, there was a “hic,” as they say in French: if the main official purpose of her trip was to visit the Tahitian site of the surfing events for the 2024 Olympic Games, it eventually appeared that she had not been able to visit the site “because of the tense atmosphere” after local protests, according to her team, and had to be replaced by her deputy sports director.
Why the fuck am I not surprised at this "shocking" plot twist:feelskek::feelskek:.

There's got to be no fucking better way to make a thread here DOA than to make it too long for someone with a 5 second attention span to read and too complicated for someone with an IQ under 85 to follow:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

She's totally braindead, I haven't seen one positive opinion about her for quite a while now.