Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Mayowhore daughter wants to BBCmaxx in congo

8yrs later, she probably got machete'd to pieces or is putting her mutts in elementary school

8yrs later, she probably got machete'd to pieces or is putting her mutts in elementary school
I'm betting on the second one. And I bet the father is nowhere to be found and some white betabuxx takes care of her niglet.

More comments than upvotes:feelshaha:. Let me guess (cause I'm not opening that cancer) the comments are full of progressive internet experts telling this guy how yikes sweaty problematic:soy::foidSoy: it is that he thinks travelling to one of the more dangerous contries even by African standards could end up badly for his child, and that he should be more open minded and look on the bright side that maybe he'll even get a grandchild thanks to this after his daughter gets impregnated by a local Tyrone there:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:.

OvER for this cuck, his wife has been in Rwanda too? He should just kill himself at this point

Wait, I thought he meant Congo Brazza, they're going to shittier Congo in the former rape capital of the World, and if that wasn't bad enough they're going to the fucking warzone?? Just rape them and kill them if that's what they want

OvER for this cuck, his wife has been in Rwanda too? He should just kill himself at this point
His wife tasted so many bbcs, there's no other reason for females to travel except for being traveling cum buckets

Let’s hope he niggers do their job

Gang rape followed by her limbs being chopped off is what I foresee

i hope she does go so they kill her

His wife and daughter are going to be breed by BBC if he doesn't go with them in this "trip"

I never liked helping poor people that don't deserve.

Niggers breed like rabbits,you could help them by chopping off their dicks,castrating them or giving them condoms (I doubt they will ever use them though).