Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Mbappe is a fellow blackcel

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
-5'10
-Bug eyes
-Chinlet
-The world sided with Messi because France was full of blackcels (JBW and racepill). People talk about Messi despite Kylian carried France (scored 4 goles by himself) unlike Messi who needed support in Di Maria.

And he had to tranny-max in order to ascend.

MBAPPE IS THE GOAT, HE SHOULDA WON. ARGENTINA PENALTY MERCHANCTS. PESSI IS MBAPPE'S BITCH IN PSG.

When club matches are back, no one is talking about Pessi meanwhile Mbappe will still be talked about.

Hez drowning in puzzy and probably still sad af lol

Got fucked by Argentina now by his boyfriend. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl @ u nigger copers and nigger lovers, mang. Take away the football or soccer fame, and messi would be even more of an inkwell, mang.

Messi is an inspiration for us manletcels everywhere, mang. I’m glad he and Argentina won because 1, they didnt fuck over any ricemen along the way, and 2…

I'd rather have Mbappe win the WC than have sex tbh
27876%20-%20SoyBooru.jpg

Seethe more shitskin

Does Mbappe really have to date troons? Jesus Fucking Christ. I know he's ugly but he's one the most famous soccer players on the planet and has hundreds of millions of dollars. Wtf is wrong with him

Does Mbappe really have to date troons? Jesus Fucking Christ. I know he's ugly but he's one the most famous soccer players on the planet and has hundreds of millions of dollars. Wtf is wrong with him
He just wanted true love just like many brocels. Love that is impossible to buy with money.

Havent you wanted to be loved?

JFL, I didn’t know he was a faggot. I’m glad he lost now

-5'10
-Bug eyes
-Chinlet
-The world sided with Messi because France was full of blackcels (JBW and racepill). People talk about Messi despite Kylian carried France (scored 4 goles by himself) unlike Messi who needed support in Di Maria.

And he had to tranny-max in order to ascend.
jesus I feel bad for him why would he stoop so low, he can have just about any bitch he wants wtf

5'10 is above average and he's a rich athlete so no hes not incel

French football team is full of niggers.

Mbappe choose a trans girlfriend and he throws tantrums when he doesn't get the ball. He's rich as fuck and most likely has an even greater career ahead of him, if he and his ego don't screw it up.

Messi is the better player and person. He's an autistic manlet shortcel that managed to get out of inceldom through his talent. And he isn't a fag.

I dont know if it is true because I googled it and the newspapers say his girlfriend is some Belgium foid. Anyway whatever

So basically he is an ultra rich gay.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back