Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MBTI

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-

ISTP MASTERRACE!!

>tfw istp is one of the worst fucking types
View attachment 1061203

@Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @PersonaDickcel @DarkStarDown TAKE THE TEST, TODAY !

Last edited:
Ah, I took this test before, but I forgotten what I got, I suppose I'll take it again.

don quixote binah and kali project moon and 2 more drawn by boun578  sample d32a1d372e8e7ebe

dont let this thread die :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: I NEED THE RESULTS IN !!! @PLA1092 GTFIH!!

I'm ISFJ type

Here's what I got
Screenshot 20240210 213922 Chrome

istp is the master race :feelshehe::feelshehe:

Your personality type is:
Debater
Your full personality type code isENTP-A

Debaters are curious and flexible thinkers who cannot resist an intellectual challenge.

Energy​

A scene showing a group of friends sitting and chatting around a table.

56% Extraverted​

56%

44%
EXTRAVERTED
INTROVERTED
Extraverted individuals readily enjoy group activities and value social interaction. They tend to be outwardly enthusiastic and express their excitement.

Mind​

A scene showing two researchers discussing a flying car.

77% Intuitive​

77%

23%
INTUITIVE
OBSERVANT
Intuitive individuals are very imaginative, open-minded, and curious. They value originality and focus on hidden meanings and distant possibilities.

Nature​

A scene showing a girl and a guy, with the guy introducing himself and the girl analyzing his behavior, with a thought bubble full of checkboxes floating above her head.

78% Thinking​

78%

22%
THINKING
FEELING
Thinking individuals focus on objectivity and rationality, often dismissing emotions in favor of logic. They tend to see effectiveness as more important than social harmony.

Tactics​

A scene showing a couple buying a bunch of items that are on sale.

69% Prospecting​

Identity​

A scene showing a relaxed office worker paying no attention to their manager who is walking up to them.

51% Assertive​

51%

49%
ASSERTIVE
TURBULENT
Assertive individuals are self-assured, even-tempered, and resistant to stress. They refuse to worry too much and tend to be self-confident when striving to achieve goals.
31%

69%
JUDGING
PROSPECTING
Prospecting individuals are very good at improvising and adapting to opportunities. They tend to be flexible nonconformists who value novelty above stability.

I swing between these two.

Screenshot 2024 02 10 183249

IMG 9631
I don’t mean to brag, but I’m one of the rare ones, I mean it makes sense because I might be a misanthrope but sometimes I still wish we humans were more accepting and loving towards each other but I don’t like our our society anyway

:feelsthink::feelsthink:I swing between these two.

View attachment 1061247
Me too except I get INFP or INFJ, Plus, I’m an F for feeling because being more of a thinker would in my opinion and only as my preference would make me feel more of like an asshole, how ever for you thinkers just be you :feelsthink:❤️

Last edited:
MBTI has basically become like astrology for "I love science" soys, but I still think it's really interesting and even insightful tbh. Being a chronic NEET, I rarely interact with the outside world, so answering the questions with 100% sincerity was tricky for me because some of them inquire about your social life and how you interact with others—things I have little to no experiences to pull from.

Jfling rn, I went into it fully expecting to get INFP and that's exactly what I got :lul:

Screenshot 589

How are my results? Is it over for me?

Last edited: