Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Me after ascending and removing a foid's panties for the first time

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.linkonlineworld.com%2Fimg%2Flarge%2F2019%2F4%2F29%2F2019_4_29_14_59_50_120.jpg&hash=d3d03f0059fffc292534483008deac7a

But seriously, I'm never gonna ascend because I'm ethnic.

That's honestly true,most of them have smelly Grand Canyon pussys

Me neither. It never even began for us deathnics. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

No, I don't think I do.
This. I have no other problems other than being deathnic. Maybe being autistic but that is still a byproduct of me being deathnic and alienated by others.

What is it with you and fesikh?

This. I have no other problems other than being deathnic. Maybe being autistic but that is still a byproduct of me being deathnic and alienated by others.
That dude literally thinks the reason he sucks at video games is because he’s a sand nigger. He’s a mega troll

That dude literally thinks the reason he sucks at video games is because he’s a sand nigger. He’s a mega troll
Jewish lies. Talent in video games is largely reliant on pattern recognition, memory and reaction time. All inherited/genetic skills. Most video games are dominated by rices and whites.

Jewish lies. Talent in video games is largely reliant on pattern recognition, memory and reaction time. All inherited/genetic skills. Most video games are dominated by rices and whites.
Yeah, cause sand nigger and kike parents will disown you if you play video games all day, and no one will arrange marriage their daughter with them.

Yeah, cause sand nigger and kike parents will disown you if you play video games all day, and no one will arrange marriage their daughter with them.
”it’s the culture!!!”
No, it’s all about genetics. Most video games are dominated by asians and whites. Nobody wants their kid to play video games, it’s not just sands.

”it’s the culture!!!”
No, it’s all about genetics. Most video games are dominated by asians and whites. Nobody wants their kid to play video games, it’s not just sands.
Cope, white parents don’t give a shit, and video games are accepted in many asian cultures

there is no scope for ascension . you needed a good face for that.