Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Me after ascending and removing a foid's panties for the first time

I wished to eat pussy like this guy eats his fesikh

Is it raw? looks disgusting to me, i hate fish and raw meat.

Why does he eat the orange peels?

Is it raw? looks disgusting to me, i hate fish and raw meat.
It's raw and fermented, it's prepared like that so it can smell like a foid's pussy.

Brutal fesikh pill

Why does "Canada" have a lot of nafris?

فسيخس مي

man that fesikh shit is disgusting

the most stereotypical stacey and chad I ever saw in a movie
Perhaps.:feelsUgh:

The reason I posted it however?:feelshehe:

Andre the Giant’s character’s name in the movie is “Fezzik” which is close enough to “fesikh” for a good and hearty belly laugh.:feelsclown::feelshaha:

@Robtical Don't you wish you could feast like this every day?
It looks good after he prepared it. I might eat it once in a while but not everyday, so I don't get worms from them.

I saw someone throwing salt on them on a blanket in the street, but I wasn't close enough to smell.
You're also in "Canada"? Or where you live has Egyptians living there?

I'm in california, but I only know two other egyptian families living here.
California is pretty cucked (New York where I live is right behind them) but at least it has plenty of forests and deserts where you can retreat.

California is pretty cucked (New York where I live is right behind them) but at least it has plenty of forests and deserts where you can retreat.
That's the one good thing about it. There are a lot of places you can go camping or live off the grid. I'm probably going to have to hide in the forest if they start forcing everyone to take the vaccine.

That's the one good thing about it. There are a lot of places you can go camping or live off the grid. I'm probably going to have to hide in the forest if they start forcing everyone to take the vaccine.
I could go upstate and live somewhere like in Bear Mountain or in the Adirondacks. But even them I think the forests here are less isolated and more frequented by people who trek and hike up there. And gun ownership is still very strict in this state.

A better option that's still be nearby would be Vermont or Maine, deep in New England. Good thing there's not a lot of Hispanics in those states.

I could go upstate and live somewhere like in Bear Mountain or in the Adirondacks. But even them I think the forests here are less isolated and more frequented by people who trek and hike up there. And gun ownership is still very strict in this state.

A better option that's still be nearby would be Vermont or Maine, deep in New England. Good thing there's not a lot of Hispanics in those states.
I hope they don't start mandating them in the winter because it rains a lot around here, I bet it will snow near you soon. You can turn a van into a mini home if it will be too cold to stay outside.

I saw someone throwing salt on them on a blanket in the street, but I wasn't close enough to smell.
Does your family eat it?

Imagine the smell of that, what are the chances of having at least one botulism bacterium in it?

that looks nasty

0 bhl7GdpmiUto23GP