Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Me after two years of gymcelling

Rope Gang

Rope Gang

Banned
-
CB6BAC4E EADF 4838 98B3 9ABD3B17E35E

Gymceling won’t get you laid unless you have top tier insertions and great genetics/blast tons of gear

It gets you respect from other men and you can beat up normies but that’s it.

Being a threat to normies is good enough, tbh.

lol. i never worked out, but unless you get a six pack and ripped arms nothing will happen and even then it will only bring you up a little.

lol. i never worked out, but unless you get a six pack and ripped arms nothing will happen and even then it will only bring you up a little.
If you don't diet when you work core you end up with a plate.

Pretty much me without the gains, because unless I take my shirt off I look like an average guy framewise.

Anyone starting gymcel thinking it will get them instant poon on demand is deluding themselves.

All working out does is make finding clothes that fit you harder.

Women owe you sex for all the hard work you put. Stop being a cuck. Go beat up their boyfriends to show them who is boss

Serious question, does gymceling work? Will it make you go from 0 lays to 1? Let's say you're a skinny incel with good frame and height. I want to try but I feel all the effort will be in vain.

Gymcellkmg requires you to walk shirtless to hide your subhumanity
Serious question, does gymceling work? Will it make you go from 0 lays to 1? Let's say you're a skinny incel with good frame and height. I want to try but I feel all the effort will be in vain.
How tall, how wide, depending you can pull ogre game

Gymcellkmg requires you to walk shirtless to hide your subhumanity

How tall, how wide, depending you can pull ogre game
About 6-6'1 with 20.25 inch wide shoulders. Ogre game? Ogres can't get shit as they're fucking ugly as fuck with bloated physiques. I'm talking about achieving a body like a low tier Abercrombie model.

About 6-6'1 with 20.25 inch wide shoulders. Ogre game? Ogres can't get shit as they're fucking ugly as fuck with bloated physiques. I'm talking about achieving a body like a low tier Abercrombie model.
Kek, in the ideal height range. Good width indeed.
I'd say go for it buddy BOYO may St. Orb bless your path
QN6Q2rd

Btw ogremaxxing is legit if you are 6'4+ with good frame, you will score fetishists if anyything else

well, it's like, where do you go.

if you just work on getting jacked your options are still to walk into someone's loud ass party down the hall uninvited.

Kek, in the ideal height range. Good width indeed.
I'd say go for it buddy BOYO may St. Orb bless your path
View attachment 27373
Btw ogremaxxing is legit if you are 6'4+ with good frame, you will score fetishists if anyything else
Damn I never knew how different he looked before. It looks like he got a nose job. But the thing is his face looks good now. IMO, he looks attractive because of his face, then after comes body.

Idk why it's even called ogremaxxing because it sounds like bulking up to look like a giant oompa loompa. Not sure if it's worth trying to gymcel since it's mostly about face. It's only worth a shot if it gets results and I'll never know unless I try. For me, it's hard to stay consistent and motivated. I recently lost about 20lbs due to depression/lack of motivation. I'm about 140lbs now.

Don't forget the big one: bone structure

Damn I never knew how different he looked before. It looks like he got a nose job. But the thing is his face looks good now. IMO, he looks attractive because of his face, then after comes body.

Idk why it's even called ogremaxxing because it sounds like bulking up to look like a giant oompa loompa. Not sure if it's worth trying to gymcel since it's mostly about face. It's only worth a shot if it gets results and I'll never know unless I try. For me, it's hard to stay consistent and motivated. I recently lost about 20lbs due to depression/lack of motivation. I'm about 140lbs now.
Lol ogremaxxing isn't for you boyo. Look at orb sweeto, helped him gain weight + thicker neck + wider shoulders, really helped him, it also affects the face but it's so slow you won't notice.
Do it Sweetie, ogremaxxing is only for top 1% height and frame like the rock which isn't u.
Also working out helps with mental health
Orb revealed he was a fake
More info, the progress pics look damn legit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back